Search & Filter keyboard_arrow_right
keyboard_arrow_leftSearch & Filter
Throughout the Conference there will be live keynote sessions, on-demand sessions and an opportunity for live Q+A with our speakers. The agenda below provides our recommended viewing order, but any sessions marked with ** will be available on demand. All times listed are EDT time zone.
10:25am - 10:30am5 mins
Welcome from the Conference Director**
10:30am - 11:10am40 mins
Live Panel Discussion: What has the COVID-19 Pandemic Taught us About Direct-to-Patient Trials - Followed by Q&A
- Rasmus Hogreffe, MSc.Med., Executive MBA - VP, Decentralized Clinical Trial Innovation, Medable Inc.
- Raj Pallapothu - Life Sciences Technopreneur, Industry Expert in Decentralization Trials, and Managing Director, Bio 9 Ventures
- Gina Calderon, MS - Director, Clinical Site Operations, USA (Central), Global Site & Study Operations, Pfizer Global Product Development
11:10am - 11:20am10 mins
Take a Break and Visit our Virtual Exhibit Hall!
11:20am - 11:40am20 mins
The Acceleration of Decentralized Studies due to COVID-19 and How Blockchain Can Play a Pivotal Role **
- Frank Leu - CEO, Novapeutics
11:40am - 12:00pm20 mins
Case Study: Deploying a Virtual Clinical Supply**
- Michelle Novak - Director, Business Development, trialcard
12:00pm - 1:15pm75 mins
Grab Some Lunch and Head Back to Connect and Network, Watch Product Showcases, and Connect with Your Key Product and Service Providers in the Virtual Exhibit Hall!
1:15pm - 1:35pm20 mins
Terminology Review: Definitions of Various Trial Types Done in a Remote Fashion**
- Christine Manta, MS, RD - Research Manager, Elektra Labs
1:35pm - 1:55pm20 mins
The Benefits of a Platform Approach to Virtualizing Clinical Trials**
- Christi Wilkerson - Director of Product, Virtual Trials, Medidata
1:55pm - 2:55pm60 mins
Live Speaker Q&A and Networking
- Lisa Henderson - Group Content Director, Applied Clinical Trials and Pharmaceutical Executive, MJH Associates Inc.