1-4 June 2020
Thank You For Attending Clinical Trials Digital Week 2021!
WEBCAST SERIES: Dive into decentralized clinical trials, outsourcing and vendor selection, patient-centricity, global trial delivery, trial design, the impact of COVID-19 and more
Why Attend Clinical Trials Digital Week?
Clinical Trials Digital Week brings hundreds of clinical industry professionals together online to learn from some of the industry's leading experts. Make the most of the opportunity to engage with these live sessions and downloadable resources, and put your questions to the speakers in Q&As. And, invite your colleagues along so you can catch up after and share your thoughts.
You will get access to information on some of the most pertinent matters in the clinical industry at present. And with such a breadth of topics covered by leading representatives from across the clinical spectrum, this virtual opportunity has something for everyone:
- Fueling Digital Health with Decentralized Clinical Trials
- Decentralized Clinical Trials Have Arrived: Amplify Science with Patient-Centered Design and Experience
- Collaboration to Accelerate Global Adoption in Decentralized Trials
- Scaling Decentralized Clinical Trials: Best Practices and Lessons Learned to Strengthen Patient-centricity and Global Trial Delivery
- Decentralized Research: Does Decentralized Fit Your Protocol & Evidence Generation Goals?
- Decentralised Trials in a Post COVID World – Hype meets Reality
- Clinical Trials a la mode: Modal Values and Intelligent Trial Design
- The Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Early Phase Clinical Trials
- What has Happened to Outsourcing and Vendor Selection with the COVID-19 Restrictions
- Increase Inclusivity and Reduce Costs with a Decentralized Clinical Trial Approach
- Out of the Clinic and into the Home - Examples and Insights from 35+ successful DCTs
- CASE STUDY: Executing a Completely Decentralized, Randomised, Controlled Clinical Trial
Attend From The Comfort Of Your Own Seat
Whether you're at home, in the office or elsewhere, you can participate in a webcast. Plus, we also offer the webcast sessions to all registrants on-demand for you to watch in your own time so you can recap on the sessions or, if you didn't make the live session, catch up on what you missed.