Mark Your Calendar for 2023!
31 October - 2 November 2023,
Koelncongress Convention Centre
THANK YOU FOR JOINING US IN 2022! CLINICAL TRIALS EUROPE IS BACK AGAIN IN GERMANY IN 2023!
Decentralized Trials, Digital Health, Patient Centricity, Real World Evidence, Diversity and Sustainability and Post-Pandemic Learnings
Back Together In-Person With Leading Insights For The Whole Clinical Trials Community
The 2022 Agenda Welcomes the Next generation of Clinical Trials: Technology & Innovation, Diversity, Partnerships and Much More!
Celebrating 21 years of bringing the Clinical community together we dive into 6 topic streams including a plenary agenda.
Leading Insights for the Whole Clinical Trials Community
- Professor Kenneth Getz will project what it will be like to conduct a clinical trial 5 Years from now
- What have we learned from the vaccine development and the roll-out of the vaccine- Hear from Janis A. Little, Vice President, Global R&D Quality, Moderna, USA
- The future of digital health will be discussed by Lucien Engelen, Global Strategist in Digital Health, The Netherlands
Partnerships, Outsourcing, Regulation and RWE
- Latest learnings and challenges with real-world evidence
- Establish robust clinical partnerships - outsourcing strategies and regulatory updates
- Gain leading industry perspectives from GSK, MHRA, AstraZeneca and more
Operations: Patient Engagement, Recruitment and Diversity
- Ensuring patient engagement is a reality
- Round-table Discussion- Discuss, debate and analyse the big issues in Diversity and Inclusion
- Gain leading industry perspectives from Janssen R&D, National Cancer Research Institute (NCRI) and more
Operations: Post Pandemic, Military Conflict, Novel Design and Sustainability
- Learnings from the recent pandemic - How to manage a pandemic in the Future?
- How to conduct clinical trials under a military threat?
- Novel Designs – What is driving complexities with Clinical Studies?
- Gain leading industry perspectives from UCB, Novartis, Miltenyi BioMedicine and more
Decentralized Clinical Trials
- Practical experiences of future proofing clinical trials using the decentralized approach
- Discussing the new decentralized clinical trial European Guideline and the regularity viewpoint from the MHRA
- Gain leading industry perspectives from AbbVie, Roche, Swedish Medical Projects Agency
- Digital Strategy and Innovation
- Data, E-Consent and Artificial Intelligence
- Gain leading industry perspectives from Novartis, Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development, Janssen R&D
The 2022 Clinical Trials Experts Keeping You Informed Include
Thought-leaders and innovators from Regulatory Authorities, Patients, Pharma and Biotech Companies, CROs, Vendors and beyond.
Take a peek at what 2022 looked like
Join Us To Celebrate Our 21st Birthday
We look forward to welcoming you In-Person to Amsterdam for Clinical Trials Europe 2022 to celebrate our 21st birthday. Network with 600+ clinical peers.
Join us to enjoy drinks, winter BBQ and great company as you connect, catch up and discuss the days discussions at our evening drinks reception in the beautiful Strandzuid – Mountain and Winter house on November 8th, 17:50 - 20:00.
Rana Al-Ali Malkawi
Head of the Clinical Studies Department
Jordan Food and Drug Administration
"I was excited to attend since DCTs were at the forefront of the agenda subjects, and hearing the presentations and panel discussions from such high caliber professionals helped clearing things out, showcasing the pros and cons of DCTs, and what we can do and how to overcome obstacles."
6 Tracks | 2 Plenaries | 1 Clinical Trials Europe
Bringing The Clinical Trials Community Back Together Again In-Person for 2022
Connect with Sponsors, CROs, Consultants, Patients, Advocacy Groups, Non-profits, Suppliers, Vendors and Technology Providers
Leading Clinical Industry Pioneers
Dedicated Networking Hours
CONNECT WITH KEY BUYERS AT CLINICAL TRIALS EUROPE 2022
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or focusing on new business development opportunities, collaborate with us to identify custom solutions to help you reach your goals in today's virtual environment.
Contact Nicholas Matthews for Details on all Sponsorship Opportunities
Nicholas.Matthews@informa.com or +447500 920 640