7 - 9 November 2022
Live In-Person Event: 7 - 9 November, RAI, Amsterdam
Step into the new Era of Clinical Trials: Future-proof your strategies to ensure clinical trial success
Decentralized Trials, Digital Health, Patient Centricity, Real World Evidence, Diversity and Sustainability and Post-Pandemic Learnings
The 2022 Agenda Welcomes the Next generation of Clinical Trials: Technology & Innovation, Diversity, Partnerships and Much More!
Celebrating 21 years of bringing the Clinical community together we dive into 6 topic streams including a plenary agenda.
Leading Insights for the Whole Clinical Trials Community
- Professor Kenneth Getz will project what it will be like to conduct a clinical trial 5 Years from now
- What have we learned from the vaccine development and the roll-out of the vaccine- Hear from Janis A. Little, Vice President, Global R&D Quality, Moderna, USA
- The future of digital health will be discussed by Lucien Engelen, Global Strategist in Digital Health, The Netherlands
Partnerships, Outsourcing, Regulation and RWE
- Latest learnings and challenges with real-world evidence
- Establish robust clinical partnerships - outsourcing strategies and regulatory updates
- Gain leading industry perspectives from GSK, MHRA, AstraZeneca and more
Operations: Patient Engagement, Recruitment and Diversity
- Ensuring patient engagement is a reality
- Round-table Discussion- Discuss, debate and analyse the big issues in Diversity and Inclusion
- Gain leading industry perspectives from Janssen R&D, National Cancer Research Institute (NCRI) and more
Operations: Post Pandemic, Military Conflict, Novel Design and Sustainability
- Learnings from the recent pandemic - How to manage a pandemic in the Future?
- How to conduct clinical trials under a military threat?
- Novel Designs – What is driving complexities with Clinical Studies?
- Gain leading industry perspectives from UCB, Novartis, Miltenyi BioMedicine and more
Decentralized Clinical Trials
- Practical experiences of future proofing clinical trials using the decentralized approach
- Discussing the new decentralized clinical trial European Guideline and the regularity viewpoint from the MHRA
- Gain leading industry perspectives from AbbVie, Roche, Swedish Medical Projects Agency
- Digital Strategy and Innovation
- Data, E-Consent and Artificial Intelligence
- Gain leading industry perspectives from Novartis, Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development, Janssen R&D
The 2022 Clinical Trials Experts Keeping You Informed Include
Thought-leaders and innovators from Regulatory Authorities, Patients, Pharma and Biotech Companies, CROs, Vendors and beyond.
Rana Al-Ali Malkawi
Head of the Clinical Studies Department
Jordan Food and Drug Administration
"I was excited to attend since DCTs were at the forefront of the agenda subjects, and hearing the presentations and panel discussions from such high caliber professionals helped clearing things out, showcasing the pros and cons of DCTs, and what we can do and how to overcome obstacles."
6 Tracks | 2 Plenaries | 1 Clinical Trials Europe
Bringing The Clinical Trials Community Back Together Again In-Person for 2022
Connect with Sponsors, CROs, Consultants, Patients, Advocacy Groups, Non-profits, Suppliers, Vendors and Technology Providers
Leading Clinical Industry Pioneers
Dedicated Networking Hours
Nominate A Colleague For The Christine Pierre Clinical Trials Lifetime Achievement Award 2022
Congratulations to the 2021 Award winner, Tina Barton, COO, eMQT.
Now in its 8th year, the Christine Pierre Clinical Trials Lifetime Achievement Award, in association with mdgroup, celebrates the ground-breaking work and contributions of individuals across the field of clinical trials who are making a positive difference.
Open to all clinical development industry leaders and practitioners, the award rewards those who have made a major impact on the world of clinical trials over their career; those who have influenced the direction the industry is moving in and left a legacy.
Sound like someone you know?