In light of ongoing developments with COVID-19, this year's Clinical Trials Europe, scheduled for 2-4 November 2020, will now be delivered as a 100% virtual event. As a sponsor/exhibitor on this year's program, our number one priority is to deliver you an outstanding virtual experience, resulting in more opportunities for networking, brand visibility and lead generation than ever before.
Our new digital platform allows sponsors to have the full experience of being at an actual event with live video conversations from the moment people step into your branded Virtual Hub, just as you would do with a physical trade booth. During the event delegates will be able to experience:
- Branded company profile page showcasing pre-recorded videos (demos, product pitches...)
- Fully branded private video chat room, for each staff member, invite people to your private room to collaborate and do business. You can screen share, annotate, invite others to join too
- Resource area - you can include links, a slide deck or brochure which visitors can download, and add your own links to web pages, or videos
- Browse the attendee directory and move through the event space to find people you want to invite into your own “room” to talk
- Recommend new people to join the meeting from profile content with up to 25 delegates
- Network – Interact live on camera with all those that drop in to create an atmosphere in your space inclusive of all visitors
- Event directory/Expo Hall – spot on listing with your branding for all attendees to browse and links to interact in your booth space
Please ensure you read each section carefully and meet the required deadlines.
If you have any questions, please contact the Operations Coordinator: Hannah Brant at Hannah.Brant@informa.com
We look forward to working with you in making this a successful event!
Informa Connect is committed to improving diversity, equality and inclusion in every industry it operates in, through our agendas and specialist programmes to encourage a variety of demographics. We expect all our participants and sponsors to support this ethos. We will be asking all our stakeholders to take care when designing their promotions and other communications to ensure that our events contribute to promoting equality in the industry.
Virtual Hub Demo
Clinical Trials Europe Virtual is not just another webinar or zoom meeting.
Watch our 2-minute highlight video and see how you can virtually access today's leading science, technologies and networking opportunities with the brightest minds in bioprocessing - all from the comfort of your home!
Our virtual platform makes networking easier than ever. Starting at 1 week before the event, all registered sponsor attendees able to:
- View the full attendee list
- Pre-schedule meetings
- Host meetings in your own virtual chatroom for up to 25 attendees
- Build connections with full video, audio, text and screen share capabilities in your chatroom
Note: Any colleagues who register for the free virtual exhibition visitor pass online will not have access to these premium features.
Top 10 Sponsor/Exhibitor FAQs
Get your questions answered and learn more about what the sponsor experience will be like to get the most out of your virtual event presence.
Lead Analytics Report
As a sponsor, you’ll get a full detailed report on all of attendee interactions with your content (presentation, booth, poster, etc). All provided leads are GDPR compliant and will be ranked by engagement score based on the lead’s interactions with your content. LEARN MORE
To ensure our delivered leads are GDPR compliant, each user of the virtual event platform will be served an explicit consent statement pop up on their screen upon first login. This box persisted throughout the user experience until acceptance or decline. LEARN MORE