Join us at Partnerships in Clinical Trials Europe
We are excited to announce that Finklyn are participating at Partnerships in Clinical Trials Europe, taking place on 27-29 November 2018 in Barcelona.
Join us at Europe's most complete clinical meeting for 3 days of the latest case studies, data and inside insights through 10 streams delving into:
- Partnerships and Collaboration
- Patients as Partners
- Mobile Health & Wearables
- Governance, Quality, Oversight, Risk Management & RBM
- Investigator & Industry Partnerships
- Partnership Management & Emerging Trends
- Patient Recruitment & Retention
- Real World Evidence, Paediatrics, Trial Design & Big Data
- Regulatory Updates
- Artificial Intelligence in Clinical Trials
Networking at Partnerships in Clinical Trial Europe
- Get your questions answered by an expert speaker line-up:
- Join leaders from across the spectrum of clinical trials to ask your questions, benchmark with competitors, hear from the key stakeholders, get to grips with different perspectives and gain practical advice from your peers. Click here to see the full speaker line-up.
- Put yourself at the heart of the clinical discussion with 1000+ attendees under one roof
- Benefit from 3 plenary sessions bringing the whole PCT audience together for maximum learning, networking and discussion
- Did someone say party? Yes that's right - in fact this year we have two networking events for everyone to attend:
- Welcome Reception: Connect and catch up with your clinical industry peers over a drink at the exhibition hall grand opening and welcome reception (Tuesday 27th November, 17:30 - 19:30)
- PCT Party: Grab a drink and enjoy the festivities at this year's PCT Party at Sala Comillas (Barcelona Maritime Museum) (Wednesday 28th November, 18.30 - 20.30).
- PCT Lifetime Achievement Award: The PCT Lifetime Achievement Award recognizes pioneers in clinical trials who have achieved great things in their career or revolutionised the field of clinical trials. Who will win this year? Find out more.
- One-To-One Meetings & Partnering:
We have invested in a new partnering tool called PartneringONE - considered to be one of the best partnering tools on the market. Arrange your one-to-one meetings with fellow attendees in dedicated partnering zones and look our for your next clinical partner.