COVID-19: Transforming Clinical Trials For Good
Discover How Clinical Development Has Evolved, Advanced And Transformed Throughout The Global Pandemic
Explore The Impact Of COVID-19 On Clinical Development With Real World Insights And Leading Perspectives
Implement Key Learnings From The Global Pandemic
- Cancer Research UK Centre for Drug Development share learnings from running a nationally prioritised COVID-19 trial
- Gain practical advice on how to support a remote clinical team's experience and productivity during a pandemic with insights from Tufts University School of Medicine
- Explore the process changes triggered by the COVID-19 pandemic as experienced by Novartis Pharma GmbH
- Roche share advice on how to use Innovative Clinical Trial Methods to increase the efficiency of drug development and allow for faster patient access
Participate In Interactive Panel Discussions Addressing:
- How much are Pharma Companies Tackling Diversity Issues?
- David and Goliath – Is There Still a Place for Small to Mid-sized CROs in Today’s Complex Clinical Trial Arena?
- Impact of Running Clinical Trials during the Pandemic and Lessons Learnt