Enhance Your Clinical Operations Through New Patient Centred Initiatives
Patient Engagement & Recruitment. Adaptive Trial Design. Real World Evidence.
Get Inside Insights From Patients, Patient Advocacy Groups, Sponsors, Investigators, Regulatory Authorities, Academia, CROs and Service Providers
Clinical Operations: Boost Quality And Efficacy With Leading Advice
Answering Your Biggest Questions...
- Discover how Merck captures patient input and feedback for clinical trial design and execution with Transcelerate’s impact patient centered initiatives
- Understand the importance of information sharing and communicating feedback to patients with insights from Parkinson's UK
- Complex clinical trials and innovative trial designs: The MHRA provide a Regulator's perspective
- Explore adaptive clinical trials from an ethics perspective with Erasmus University
- Imperial College, UK shed a light on real-world trials, Real World Data in trials and other healthcare data related issues
Gain Leading Operational Industry Perspectives From The Likes Of
- Erasmus University
- Fraunhofer Institute for Toxicology and Experimental Medicine ITEM
- Hospital Sant Joan de Déu,
- Imperial College, UK
- Parkinson’s UK
- Radboud University Medical Center
- Servier International
- Sherbourne Medical Centre
- Tayside Medical Science Centre
- TEDDY European Network of Excellence for Paediatric Clinical Research
- UK Community Advisory Board (UK-CAB)
- University of Oxford
Discuss, Analyse And Benchmark With Multiple Perspectives...
- Patient Engagement from a site perspective: Benchmark site selection and recruitment best practices
- The Patient Centricity Effect: How does it benefit Patients, Sites and Sponsors?
- Find out how early collaboration with sponsors can help give a more realistic feasibility and protocol design - a primary care perspective.
- How to manage recruitment expectation: Navigate the difficulty of reliable feasibility questionnaires and the need for a good recruitment strategy - an investigative site perspective.
- Patient engagement: Hear real life examples and understand it's true value.
- Complex Innovative Design (CID) trials: Discover how to designing cancer trials for the 21st century
Put Your Questions Forward In Interactive Panel Discussions Addressing:
- KPI’s: How to measure the value of patient engagement
- Adaptive Trials: What are the operational challenges?
- Ensuring a good recruitment strategy: New strategies for recruitment and best practice examples
Optimise Your Clinical Operations With Leading Advice From
Maria Beatrice Panico
Senior Medical Assessor, Clinical Trials Unit
Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency, UK
Chair of the National Cancer Research Institute's Consumer Forum
National Cancer Research Institute’s Consumer Forum (NCRI), UK
Communication and Patient Advocacy Manager
TEDDY European Network of Excellence for Paediatric Clinical Research, Italy
We look forward to welcoming you
We are closely monitoring national and local authority guidance in light of global developments with COVID-19.
Clinical Trials Europe will be taking place with a range of extra precautionary measures that authorities and the World Health Organization have recommended, and we are doing everything we can to ensure a productive and safe event for all our attendees.