Develop Stronger Clinical Partnerships For Better Patient Outcomes
With Practical Insights On Regulatory Inspections, Data Privacy, GDPR, BREXIT, Risk-Based Monitoring, Patient Diversity and Sustainability
Hear from Pharma and Biotech sponsors, industry associations, academia, CROs and service provides for guidance from key stakeholder perspectives.
Manage Your Clinical Partnerships With Confidence For Optimal Results
Overcome Your Partnering and Outsourcing Obstacles
- Discover the dos and don´ts for good cooperation and partnerships between industry and investigator site.
- Preparing and managing your clinical business for a regulatory inspection: Merck share their experiences
- Data protection and privacy: What rules (should) govern data processing? Hear GDPR implementation experiences so far.
- How has the NHS changed since COVID-19? The future of research in primary care and collaborations with primary care networks to facilitate recruitment.
- Embedding quality holistically: Find out how quality risk management and risk-based monitoring work together.
Gain Leading Industry Perspectives From The Likes Of...
- Albany House Research
- AOP Orphan Pharmaceuticals
- Freeline Therapeutics
- Johnson & Johnson
- Novo Nordisk
- Tufts University School of Medicine
- University Medical Centre (UMC)
- Witten/Herdecke University
Participate In Interactive Panel Discussions Addressing:
- What type of CRO is the right fit for small pharma/biotech?
- How to ensure oversight and knowledge, and overcome the challenges of using more external versus internal staff.
- The impact of protocol complexity on operational excellence.
Partnership Insights, Experience And Guidance
- Join Professor Ken Getz for Tufts recent research on patient diversity including a huge push to improve the representation of participant demographics through race and ethnicity.
- Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI) address the impact of BREXIT on clinical trials in the UK.
- Novartis share practical insights from first-hand experience on how to become more environmentally sustainable.
- What are the regulatory expectations of working with audit trails? Novo Nordisk provide feedback from recent regulator and GCP inspections
- Want to reduce lead time and improve DM processes? GSK reveal how they did it using a lean methodology approach
Address Your Clinical Partnership And Outsourcing Queries With Speaker Insights From
Deputy Director and Professor
Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development Tufts University, USA
Top Clinical Partnerships & Outsourcing Articles
We look forward to welcoming you
We are closely monitoring national and local authority guidance in light of global developments with COVID-19.
Clinical Trials Europe will be taking place with a range of extra precautionary measures that authorities and the World Health Organization have recommended, and we are doing everything we can to ensure a productive and safe event for all our attendees.