Discover How Digital Health Technology Can Boost Your Clinical Trials
Achieve Greater Flexibility And Patient Access Through Hybrid Trial Models
Hear directly from leading Sponsor, Research Institute, Consortium, Ethics Committee, Academia, CRO and Service Provider representatives
Upgrade Your Clinical Strategy: New Tools And Technological Opportunities
Decentralized, hybrid trials, and digital health technology:
- Hear how Janssen built a collaborative development framework for novel digital endpoints.
- Leo Innovation Lab, AstraZeneca and Novo Nordisk provide practical advice and learnings from a decentralized trial.
- How will digital health technology shape the trials of 2030? Take a look into the future...
- Discover a tried-and-tested framework for evaluating connected sensor technologies with advice from the Digital Medicine Society (DiMe)
Join interactive technology panel discussions for leading advice on
- IMI Trials@Home: Offering best practices and reshaping remote decentralized clinical trials in Europe
- Interaction between all stakeholders on decentralized trials / hybrid trials
- The main challenges of AI and the latest advancements
Best practice technology perspectives from industry
- Leo Innovation Lab
- CTTI (They are listed twice)
- Clinical Trials Transformation Initiative (CTTI)
- Digital Medicine Society (DiMe)
- Imperial College Health Partners, UK
- Novo Nordisk
- Memory Clinic at Nice University Hospital
Harness the value of Artificial Intelligence and data management
- Zoom in on the use of AI-powered recruitment and why Alzheimer’s Disease trials are difficult and lengthy to recruit for.
- Learn how to drive consistency and efficiency through deep machine understanding and predictive modeling of clinical trial quality data
The ethics of clinical trials and AI: Establish a common ground between researchers and patients
- Discover how applications of AI, and automatic speech and language analysis, can better detect and monitor early signs of cognitive decline.
What’s really needed to transform information flow in clinical development? Explore initiatives that are making a real difference...
Tackle Your Technology Questions With Practical Advice From
Head of Department, Clinical Airway Research
Fraunhofer Institute for Toxicology and Experimental Medicine ITEM, Germany
Clinical Researcher, Memory Clinic at Nice University Hospital
University of Côte d'azur, and INRIA Nice, France
We look forward to welcoming you
We are closely monitoring national and local authority guidance in light of global developments with COVID-19.
Clinical Trials Europe will be taking place with a range of extra precautionary measures that authorities and the World Health Organization have recommended, and we are doing everything we can to ensure a productive and safe event for all our attendees.