Conference & Exhibition: October 14 - 16, 2020|Hilton Stamford,Connecticut
The leading international shipping event in North America
The CMA Shipping show will be celebrating its 35th anniversary as part of the first ever North American Shipping Week
Exhibition and conference bringing together the global shipping industry
The CMA Shipping App
High impact networking at CMA Shipping
- Save time and connect with the right people - More than just a delegate list, the mobile app (available on desktop too) is powered by AI matching. Everyone who signs in will be asked a series of questions to help the algorithm find people of interest and enable you to get the most out of your meetings.
- Pre-arrange quality meetings with ease - Start networking and organizing your schedule two weeks before the event. It is easy to contact other attendees and also politely decline meeting requests which are not of interest.
- Everything you need for success - The app will host attendees, the full agenda, event announcements, the list of sponsors and exhibitors, and the floor plan. All of the event information you need will be available at the touch of a button.
35th edition highlights
3 days of business critical information looking at the full spectrum of the hottest topics in the global maritime industry, including:
- The effect COVID-19 has had on club cover and current claim trends
- Hear from the US Coast Guard on IMO 2020 compliance and enforcement
- Key insights into the effect automation in the workforce will have on the industry
- Discover major potential changes to the Law of the Sea
- Plot new strategies for Cyber Resilience in a new digital era
- And many more...
Come back soon as more sessions, speakers and topics will continue to be added in the lead up to the event.
Celebrate our 35th anniversary with us!
Gain access to 3 networking receptions, mingle with the high caliber professionals in the maritime industry and make our anniversary one to remember. See timings.
- Day 1 - Opening cocktail reception and hors d'oeuvres
- Day 2 - Cocktail reception
- Day 3 - Pre-commodore gala dinner reception with a live band, cupcakes, hors d'oeuvres and a chance to meet Ms. Lois Zabrocky, the new Commodore!
Cost - $275.
The Commodore Award
Join us in celebrating Ms. Lois Zabrocky, Chief Executive Officer at International Seaways, Inc as the new Commodore! Passing the hat and enjoying an evening of entertainment and good humour is the pinancle of the CMA event. We look forward to welcoming you to the Commodore Gala again on October 16, 2020.
We're passionate about networking and so are you
We want to make sure you get the most out of attending CMA Shipping. With a whole array of informal and scheduled networking sessions, we intend to give you the opportunity to meet the people you need to, make real and lasting connections, and have plenty of fun whilst doing so!
To ensure each attendee can maximise their chances of meeting, collaborating and networking with as many people and businesses as possible over the show duration we have added the CMA App as a new show feature. This will allow attendees to view the online attendee list, connect and book meetings with fellow attendees prior to and during the event.
CMA Shipping is brought to you by the Connecticut Maritime Association (The CMA). The CMA are a non-for-profit organisation with a long history of supporting shipping professionals through all stages of their careers.
All CMA members are entitled to a discount to attend the conference. If you would like to find out more about CMA membership and how it can benefit you, please click the link below.
Sponsorship & exhibition options
Business is all about people. Now in its 35th year, CMA Shipping brings together the full spectrum of the industry.
We have a host of options to suit your goals including: exhibiting, branding, hospitality, mobile app, video interviews, branded items, lead generation.
We can create a package to suit your goals and budget.
CONFIRMED EXPERT SPEAKERS
Executive Vice President, Marine Operations, Liberty Maritime Corporation &
Chairman, INTERCARGO Technical Committee