Call for Papers
Join the industry's leading ship owners, brokers, managers, charterers, shipyards, ports, class societies, regulators and suppliers.
Conference themes for 2021
We are in the process of researching a range of key topic areas to develop this year's conference program. If you are an expert in one of these fields please contact us. All abstracts will be reviewed by the CMA Shipping Advisory Committee.
- Circular economy
- Crewing and training
- Regulations and 2050 targets
- Wealth Creation
How to submit your abstract
All abstracts must be submitted by Friday, March 19 2021. Send your abstract(s) to Chris.Clarke@Informa.com.
Please note that submitting an abstract does not guarantee a speaking slot at the conference.
Abstract information should include:
- Paper title
- Authors and co-authors
- Paper outline (abstract should be no more than 150 words)
- Duration of presentations will be 30 minutes
The following criteria will be applied by the Committee in the selection process:
- Technical originality
- Papers will be accepted on technical merit, not commercial promotion of products
- Papers which offer innovative solutions
(Joint presentations between project / pipeline operators and technology providers are welcome)
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the CMA Shipping Advisory Committee
- It is a pre-requisite of paper acceptance that authors provide a full written paper / manuscript and a technical PowerPoint presentation. Authors not able to meet the criteria will be withdrawn from the programme
CMA Shipping Advisory Committee:
To ensure the integrity of the programme and to retain a high‐level of content an Advisory Committee is used to assist with the programme development and to determine the suitability and relevance of submitted papers.
Author registration details:
- Authors presenting the paper on the day will be automatically registered to attend the conference only (October 13 - 15 2021) free of charge
- Speakers / authors / co‐authors will be responsible for any costs associated with attending this event (travel, accommodation, general expenses, etc.)
Submit your abstract:
To submit your abstract please email Chris.Clarke@Informa.com