WELCOME TO THE CMA SHIPPING 2020 EXHIBITOR GUIDE
Our new digital platform replicates the benefits of sponsoring or exhibiting at a physical event.
Check out our new exhibitor manual! Inside you will find key information to help you set up your virtual booth, get to know the platform and how to make the most out of your event participation.
No need to submit your details, simply click the button below to access the manual.
Why choose CMA Shipping Virtual?
CMA Shipping's Virtual Conference & Exhibition is not just another webinar or zoom call.
Watch our highlight video and discover why the global shipping industry chooses CMA Shipping as the number one brand to access the latest innovative solutions, technologies and contacts needed to drive the industry forward.
Our easy-to-use digital platform homepage will help you navigate your way around the event so that you can:
- listen to live and on-demand conference sessions
- visit virtual booths
- participate in live Q&A
- network with fellow attendees, exhibitors, sponsors and speakers
- check out the latest event social posts
SPONSOR & EXHIBITOR DIRECTORY
All sponsors and exhibitors will be highly visible to all attendees through a click of a button and will be able to:
- browse the attendee directory and navigate through the event space to find attendees you want to invite into your own virtual “room” to network
- host a company profile in the event directory / expo hall listing with your branding. Attendees will be able to browse thorough the materials in your company space, download related materials as 'handouts' and interact directly with your booth space
SPONSOR & EXHIBITOR COMPANY PAGE
Exhibitors will have the opportunity to showcase their products, services and provide networking through:
- creating a fully branded company profile page with pre-recorded videos, downloadable marketing materials, an image gallery, contact features and more
- the resource area where you can include links, a slide deck or brochure which visitors can download
VIRTUAL BOOTH NETWORKING
Your virtual booth will allow you to:
- host a fully branded private video chat room (which can be hosted by multiple staff members), invite attendees to your private room to connect, collaborate and do business. You can screenshare, annotate and invite others to join
- recommend new people to join the meeting from their profile content with up to 25 attendees
- interact live on camera with all attendees who drop into your virtual booth space