Collective Investment Scheme Taxation Forum
Practical updates on key technical, operational and strategic tax developments impacting Funds and Fund Managers
Comprehensive Tax Update for Fund Managers and Investment Firms
10 Key Topics covered in one day
Benefit from technical updates and guidance from leading tax advisors, alongside practical experiences and insights from Heads of Tax at Investment Management Firms.
2 Panel Sessions with Heads of Tax tackling Transparency & Reporting and Brexit Considerations
- Nigel Fleming, Managing Director, Head of Product Tax at BLACKROCK
- Malcom Richardson, Head of Tax at M&G
- Ed Hammond, Head of Tax Operations at COLLER CAPITAL
- Matthew Rees, Group Head of Indirect Taxes at SCHRODERS
Technical Guidance and Opportunities at the Fund and Manager level
- Withholding Tax and Relief Opportunities with Katherine Worraker, Director at DELOITTE
- Round-Up of Key VAT Developments and Investment Firm Case Study with Matthew Rees, Group Head of Indirect Taxes at SCHRODERS
Impact of Regulatory Changes and Stock Take of International Developments
- Mandatory Disclosure Rules, DAC 6 and EU Code of Conduct with Jorge Morley-Smith, Director at KPMG
- Tackling the German Fund and Investor Tax Regime, and Key Investor Reporting Regime Developments across Multi Jurisdictions
Become an Event Partner and raise your Firm's profile within the Investment Management Taxation space...
As an event sponsorship or exhibition partner, we can help you to forge new business relationships, share your experiences and position yourself as a go-to firm. Through understanding your business objectives and requirements we can tailor a solution to suit your strategy and budget.
Don't miss your chance to get involved! For a bespoke package, contact Jo Dixon on Jo.Dixon@informa.com or call: +44 (0)20 7551 9931.