Gide Loyrette Nouel
Gide is a leading international law firm and the first to have originated in France. Founded in Paris in 1920, the firm now operates from 11 offices throughout the world. It has 500 lawyers, drawn from 35 different nationalities. Gide offers some of the most respected specialists in each of the various sectors of national and international business law.
Gide is a multi-disciplinary firm with a leading position in all fields of business law, be it in an advisory, transactional or litigation capacity.
- Banking & Finance
- Competition & International Trade
- Compliance & Corporate Investigations
- Dispute Resolution
- Employment Law
- Insurance, Industrial Risk & Transport
- Intellectual Property, Telecommunications, Media & Technology
- Mergers & Acquisitions / Corporate
- Projects (Finance & Infrastructure)
- Public Law & Environment
- Real Estate Transactions & Financing