Jana DeLanceySenior Vice President, Global Research Analytics and Intelligence at MASTERCARD
CONSUMER INSIGHTS EXECUTIVE
I have over 25 years of success stimulating strong consumer culture and optimizing the speed and accuracy of strategic and tactical decision-making by serving as a strategic business partner and consumer/customer voice for global CPG companies.
My background includes delivering innovative consumer insights to global CPG companies including GlaxoSmithKline, Beam, Kraft Foods, Kellogg and Clorox.
I am particularly strong in leveraging consumer insights in brand positioning and messaging, product development, innovation, and market differentiation.
Deep experience applying my in-depth knowledge of qualitative/quantitative research techniques and business analytics to segmentation, brand equity, and marketing ROI analysis.
The results of my efforts include reduced time-to-market, millions in cost savings and heightened impact from fact-based decisions.
Superb team builder skilled in cultivating high achievement global organizations.
My Areas of expertise include:
* Consumer, Shopper & Expert Insights Leadership
* Organizational Transformation & Change Leadership
* Global Business Strategy Development
* Consumer Insights Culture Development
* Quantitative & Qualitative Research
* Global Team Building & Leadership
* Business Analytics & Shopper Marketing
* Budget Management