May 16-17, 2023
Omni Shoreham Hotel,
Optimize Commercial Contract Models, Mitigate Revenue Leakage and Streamline Chargeback Excellence
Stay current on innovative contract models, policy updates and reforms and ways to maximize chargeback efficiency. Explore strategic approaches to membership management, the complexities of class of trade assignments and ways to accelerate digital transformation.
Critical Contracts and Chargebacks Content to be Addressed in 2023
Develop Strategies to Improve Chargeback Efficiency and Navigate the Commercial Contracting Landscape
- Inspect best practices for membership management
- Deep-dive into the challenges of transactions using blockchain
- Analyze technology solutions and software updates
Navigate Regulatory Hurdles and Benchmark with Peers on Best Practices and Strategies for Effective Contracting
- Analyze the implications of 340B on contracting
- Look ahead on IRA implications on the commercial contracts and chargebacks landscape
- Consider government pricing updates
Engage with Key Stakeholders and Hear from Diverse Perspectives in Interactive Panels and Discussions
- Connect one-on-one with leading wholesalers in the new Meet and Greet track
- Engage in solution-based discussions for communicating with partners about chargeback reductions
- Attend sessions where leading experts and solution providers deliver demonstrations and visualizations of best-in-class processes
Who Should Attend
You will benefit from attending this event if you are a senior-level executive from a bio/pharma or medical device company with responsibilities or involvement in the following areas:
This conference will also benefit consultants and software providers that provide contract management and revenue management services to pharmaceutical companies.
Connect and Network with Key Decision-Makers at Contracts & Chargebacks
Whether you’re looking to generate quality leads, showcase thought leaders, or reinforce your brand, collaborate with us to identify custom sponsorship opportunities to help you reach your business objectives.
For more information about custom opportunities to reach a qualified audience, please contact Steven Markos:
Informa Connect’s Contracts & Chargebacks conference provided a great opportunity to discuss ongoing concerns and pain points within COT & membership management with industry peers. It is always beneficial to listen to multiple viewpoints of the same issue and be able to take ideas back to your organization in order to improve operational efficiency.