May 7 - June 8, 2018
4 Modules over 4 weeks
Corporate Communication for Biotech - Online Course
Make your biotech venture stand out from the crowd by creating an effective corporate communications strategy
Learn from the Pascale Malgouyres, who has 30+ years' experience consulting for companies such as Eli Lilly, Procter & Gamble Pharmaceuticals and Merck Serono
Corporate Communication for Biotech
Overview of online course
This 4-week course will help you build an effective corporate communications strategy to ensure the success of your biotech venture. You will gain a full understanding of how to carry it out. This will be the key difference in how your products are perceived and received by potential partners and investors, helping you to stand out from your competitors.
Over 4 modules, this course will discuss step-by-step the key factors you need to know in order to stand out, including: refining a communication strategy that is a good fit for your company, understanding what factors will influence it, use of channels and much more.
Key Highlights and Benefits
- Understand the potential value impact of a solid communication plan
- Create memorable corporate messages
- Comprehend how to use channels, including website, PR and social
- Solidify your understanding through exploration of case studies
- How can good communication add value to your company and product
- Learn how to create memorable and informative key messages and updates
- Examine the role of social networks and other digital tools
- Presentation of a selection of case studies to show best practices
Benefits of learning online
EBD Academy's online course is a new digital, interactive and engaging educational experience designed to maximize learning for professionals with busy schedules and/or small training budgets.
- The course is released in bite-size chunks so you can easily implement what you learn during the course
- Content is pre-recorded and one module is released per week, at 00:00 on each consecutive Monday
- Each module is just one hour long making your learning experience simpler!
- Take a short quiz after each module to consolidate what you have learned!
- As an added benefit, you will have unlimited access to all course materials and our professional learning community for a further 2 months after course completion.
Professional learning community
- Discuss any problems with fellow students and share insights in our professional learning community.
- Interact directly with the trainer throughout the course and for 2 months after.
- Once you have registered for the course, you can login and access course content here.
- You will have direct contact with the trainer, Pascale Malgouyres, throughout the course through the forum.
- Dr. Malgouyres has over 30 years' experience and developed a new marketing approach at Merck and served as Global Marketing Director of the Glucophage® Franchise, a Merck spin-out
- Find out more about Pascale here.
Grow as a team
- With multiple licenses your team can learn together, no matter where they are in the world!
After completing this 4-week course, you will be able ensure the success of your biotech venture by forming an effective communications plan.
Why Does Corporate Communication Matter?
What to Communicate and to Whom
About EBD Academy
Born out of a partnership between EBD Group and Pharmaceutical Training International (PTI), EBD Academy provides highly specialized and immersive training that is committed to the personal progression and employability of professionals involved in pharma/biotech partnering.
Working in partnership with EBD Group, our vision is to enhance key skills and competencies to maximize successful partnering and accelerate career progression. We aim to deliver enriched learning content that has been researched with industry to tackle industry challenges and eliminate skills gaps.