Call for papers
We are currently accepting abstracts for speaking sessions and content ideas.
Key areas of focus
Dealing with the daily
- Assessing the continued impact of COVID restrictions on business and operations
- Vaccine distribution: projections and concerns
- Best practices, support, opportunities for collaboration
The year we skipped ahead
- Training – delivery, assessment, skill gaps
- Remote operations, audits, inspections and impact on competency
- Leadership skills in the digital training era
Caring for our Seafarers
- Reopening business – what will it take?
- Recruitment and crew management best practices
- Training challenges – certification, training centre capacity, assessment
- Assessing confidence in the industry – are we heading into a shortage crisis?
- Pressing need for change: STCW
- Plans and priorities for 2021
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT
All abstracts must be submitted by Monday 31 May 2021. Send your abstract(s) to Joanna Crisan - Joanna.Crisan@Informa.com.
Please note that submitting an abstract does not guarantee a speaking slot at the conference.
What do I need to include?
- Paper title
- Authors and co-authors
- Paper outline (abstract should be no more than 150 words)