CruiseConnect Global Summit
Helping you meet HR challenges of the rapidly evolving cruise industry
CruiseConnect Global 2020
- How operators have turned around tens of thousands of crew staff despite the logistical challenges posed by COVID19
- The human element - how to handle distressed customers and colleagues with professionalism and kindness
Health & safety
- New measures and safety guidelines will be paramount in the recovery of the cruise sector
- Look at best practice to regain customer confidence and refuel the tourism industry
2021 and beyond
- Review current measures in place for crisis management
- Upgrade your emergency response plans and ensure your business is prepared for the future
2 events under 1 roof
Attend CrewConnect Global and stay on for the CruiseConnect Summit to take part in an industry-wide conversation focused on innovation in cruise HR and the future of crewing.
You benefit from preferential rates when you book the two events.
Seafarer VIP Tickets
We are currently growing our community and have a selection of VIP tickets available for cruise operators. To find out if you are eligible please contact Ellen Minshull.
70+ cruise industry delegates. 500+ CrewConnect delegates. Raise your profile in the market, share your expertise and position yourself as one of the go-to providers in your sector.
Find out more about how we can help you grow your business.
Who should attend?
Gain knowledge, network and benchmark against your competitors.
Cross-sector insight, new perspectives and wider community.
Crew/ ship management
Optimise your business to stay ahead of the industry's changing requirements.
Education and training providers
Stay relevant, prepare for the future, build valuable partnerships.
Gain access to the fastest growing maritime industry. Showcase your products and solutions to the industry's key decision makers.
Regulators and associations
Play an active role in supporting the industry and shaping its future.
See who attended in 2019
Good relationships are key to business growth, and with this in mind, we've engineered CruiseConnect to be an enjoyable experience with ample experiences to meet and exchange ideas with your peers.
Take a look at the list of organisations which attended the summit in Manila in 2019.
Get more from your CruiseConnect Global experience
Combine the summit with the largest crewing event in the world and hear about the emerging technologies, discuss new strategies and share best practice.