Get a Feel for CrewConnect Global
CrewConnect Global is collaborative and vibrant platform from which the maritime crewing and training community can do more to impact the future of the industry.
This is an unmissable event for all shipping professionals, wether you are looking to chekc out latest products and technology, meet with your partners or clients, or are in the market for a career change.
But don't take our word for it...
Why Attend CrewConnect Global Exhibition
Meet with the Industry
- Discover new products and solutions that can help innovate your seafarer recruitment, training and HR practices
- Learn about the latest trends and innovations in HR technologies to optimise your crewing operations shore-side
- Be part of your industry event and strengthen relationships with your colleagues and peers from across the globe
- Meet recruiters, crewing agents and providers of crew services to help you take the next step in your career
Exciting New Features
There's a lot to do at the CrewConnect Global Exhibition and many ways for you to get involved. These are just a few of the features open to you:
- Content Theatre: free-to-attend presentations on the exhibition floor | The cost of producing video has decreased significantly. Is your company ready to begin producing it's own training content?
- Exhibition Trails | Visit all the stands on the trail, collect the stamps and claim one of our coveted prizes!
- Seafarer Health and Welfare Zone: Relax, unwind and check out the latest products and services related to seafarer health and well-being as we look to improve conditions for our crews on board!
Networking, Networking, Networking
Rather than spending time travelling to client meetings and racking up air fares, CrewConnect Global brings the industry together to allow cost and time efficient opportunities to meet key players.
- A unique opportunity to meet 1000+ crewing and training professionals
Dedicated spaces for ad-hoc meetings and more time to have those very important conversations with your peers, your suppliers and your customers
80+ exhibiting companies and Associations form 40+ maritime countries
Enagage with your industry
- What Makes a Competent Trainer?
- 6 Ways Technology is Changing Marine Education and Training for the Better
- Is Brexit Making Waves for Ship Managers?
Are these some of the questions you ask? If so, why not read our CrewConnect Blog where these topics are addressed by leading industry experts, whom you can meet in Manila!
Have something to say? We are always looking to hear from thought leaders who want to contribute their knowledge, opinions and perspectives as it relates to industry specific topics.
Terms and Conditions
Please note, free exhibition only passes do not grant access to theconference room, conference content, conference networking platforms, lunch orrefreshments. Full T&Cs apply.
KNect365 reserves the right to refuse any applications for free passes.
Here is what your pass gives you access to:
- Exhibition floor
- Content Theatre
- Health and Wellbeing Zone
- Exhibitor trails, competitions and offers from exhibitors
Here is what your pass does not gives you access to:
- Plenaries and conference sessions
- Coffee breaks, lunches, networking events
- Guest Lounges in the exhibition
You will be able to purchase refreshments from the hotel cash bar, or from surrounding restaurants.