Nina Sue Da SilvaBranch Manager at OSM
Nina is the Philippines first female Chief Enguner and runs the OSM Cebu branch. Niña’s main responsibility is to oversee the day-to-day operation of OSM Cebu and to recruit qualified crew according to the requirements of the Customers, in accordance with legal requirements and Company policies.
She is also tasked to:
• Source for qualified applicants and conduct initial screening/final interview according to qualifications and requirements of the Customers
• Proactively provide updates regarding recruitment activities and status of requirements
• Provide relevant information regarding the Recruitment industry practices, trends, and other benchmarking data
• Build a strong pool of candidate for future needs
• Responsible for ensuring that all systems and documentation related to the application of crew are complete and valid prior to endorsement.
• Help in the conduct of OSM Seafarer’s Family Club activities in Cebu