18 – 20 May 2020
Leonardo Royal Hotel Amsterdam,
CrewConnect Europe 2020 Conference
Leadership, the Human Element and the Maritime Workplace of the Future. Empowering the People who power Shipping.
The most established and comprehensive solutions-based event dedicated to crewing & marine education and training in Europe.
CrewConnect Europe in Numbers
2020 PROGRAMME HIGHLIGHTS
The wind of change has been blowing faintly throughout the industry for a few years but now everyone is feeling it. We are here not only to provide you with the latest forecast, but more importantly, to help you navigate change with the aid of research, solutions from inside and outside the industry and a platform for knowledge sharing and networking.
In developing this conference, we've spoken to a lot of Marine HR professionals and these are some of the key questions they told us they would like answers to.
If these are your questions too, join us at CrewConnect Europe 2020.
Priorities for Sustainable Development
- Are your crew aware of the role they have in the efficient deployment of any sustainability strategy?
- Is your organisation taking all the necessary steps to ensure it is not complicit in the breach of human rights at all levels of operations?
- How is the industry preparing for changing mindsets, conditions and boundaries transition to a future that is efficient, fair and sustainable?
Finding the Purpose in the Design: shipboard AI and the human element
- What is central to your digital transformation strategy?
- The paradox of automation: How do we avoid a costly and potentially fatal trap?
- How to build trust in an autonomous system?
Need a dose of inspiration?
- Business model innovation: shipping in a circular economy
- What would a design thinking approach to maritime operations and training look like?
- Inventive resilience – learning for the future
- STCW in the digital age
- What is your approach to talent management? What is your company doing well to identify and retain talent?
- Changing the paradigm in MET: unlocking the potential of emerging learning habits
The Vital Debate
- A crash course in crisis prevention
- Let’s get real: a healthy conversation about mental health
- Does your company have a coherent crew welfare management strategy?
Your opinion matters: the interactive sessions
- Challenging (un)conscious bias and developing a culture of inclusion
- Status update from current and emerging crew supply countries in Europe
- What are the pressure points for yourself or your organisation and how are you communicating them?
The CrewConnect Europe Networking Experience
Benefit from 25+ hours of content, networking and interactive features
- Start your networking early in a relaxed and informal environment. Make new contacts, catch up with old friends, and interact with fellow attendees and expert speakers
- Extended networking breaks in the exhibition area
- Discuss ideas, reconnect with colleagues or expand your network and get to know potential partners at the CrewConnect Europe exhibition
Get the latest event updates
New connections, new opportunities
Are you looking for an internationally recognised platform to launch your product? Interested in presenting your brand, business ideas and solutions to the industry face-to-face? Want to generate qualified leads?
We can help you do that (and more).
Highlights from previous events:
Reviews from our speakers and sponsors:
"The premier event in the maritime world to meet with crewing and manning companies"
Stuart Ostrow, ShipMoney
"We get to interact with all the players and stakeholders within the industry... and it's important for us to be able to hear what they have to say"
Bob Fay, IRI Marhsall Islands Registry
CAREER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
CrewConnect Europe is now a CPD certified event. Attendees of the conference will be able to claim up to 18 CPD points for their activity.
For further information on CPD accreditation please visit: www.cpduk.co.uk