18 – 20 May 2020
Leonardo Royal Hotel Amsterdam,
Leadership, the Human Element and the Maritime Workplace of the Future. Empowering the People who power Shipping.
The most established and comprehensive solutions-based event dedicated to crewing & marine education and training in Europe.
CrewConnect Europe in Numbers
The wind of change has been blowing faintly throughout the industry for a few years but now everyone is feeling it. We are here not only to provide you with the latest forecast, but more importantly, to help you navigate change with the aid of research, solutions from inside and outside the industry and a platform for knowledge sharing and networking.
In developing this conference agenda, we've spoken to a lot of Marine HR professionals and here are the main questions we will raise during CrewConnect Europe 2020.
2020 PROGRAMME HIGHLIGHTS
Priorities for sustainable development
- Are your crew aware of the role they have in the efficient deployment of any sustainability strategy?
- Is your organisation taking all the necessary steps to ensure it is not complicit in the breach of human rights at all levels of operations?
- How is the industry preparing for changing mindsets, conditions and boundaries transition to a future that is efficient, fair and sustainable?
Finding the purpose in the design: shipboard AI and the human element
- What is central to your digital transformation strategy?
- The paradox of automation: How do we avoid a costly and potentially fatal trap?
- How to build trust in an autonomous system?
Need a dose of inspiration?
- Business model innovation: shipping in a circular economy
- What would a design thinking approach to maritime operations and training look like?
- Inventive resilience – learning for the future
- STCW in the digital age
- What is your approach to talent management? What is your company doing well to identify and retain talent?
- Changing the paradigm in MET: unlocking the potential of emerging learning habits
The Vital Debate
- A crash course in crisis prevention
- Let’s get real: a healthy conversation about mental health
- Does your company have a coherent crew welfare management strategy?
Your opinion matters: the interactive sessions
- Challenging (un)conscious bias and developing a culture of inclusion
- Status update from current and emerging crew supply countries in Europe
- What are the pressure points for yourself or your organisation and how are you communicating them?
New connections, new opportunities
Are you looking for an internationally recognised platform to launch your product? Interested in presenting your brand, business ideas and solutions to the industry face-to-face? Want to generate qualified leads?
We can help you do that (and more).
ATTEND OUR EVENTS FOR FREE AS VIP GUESTS VIP
Relationship management is a key part of what makes our events so unique and so valuable to our partners. In 2020, ship-owners and ship management companies who are new to the CrewConnect community, attend this event for free as VIP guests. Limited places available. Terms and conditions apply. To see if you are eligible for a free place please contact Ellen Minshull at Ellen.Minshull@Informa.com
Get the latest event updates
Highlights from previous events:
Reviews from our speakers and sponsors:
"The premier event in the maritime world to meet with crewing and manning companies"
Stuart Ostrow, ShipMoney
"We get to interact with all the players and stakeholders within the industry... and it's important for us to be able to hear what they have to say"
Bob Fay, IRI Marhsall Islands Registry