8 - 9 September 2020
Delivered Live (BST Time)
Cross Border Planning: Dubai 2020 - Now Digital - Join us online!
Wherever you are, join and connect across the spectrum of key issues facing the Internationally Mobile Private Client
What to expect from Cross Border Planning 2020?
Engage in discussion across the full range of issues affecting the modern private client:
- Update on GCC Structuring Trends
- Developments in Global Structuring
- Cross Border Litigation
Tax Planning & Migration
- DAC 6: A new era of transparency
- Economic substance regulation
- Insights on migration
- Overview of regional and global property market
- Trends and opportunities in Art
- Sports investment prospects
Family Governance & Succession
- Best practice in family governance & constitution
- A Crucial Time for Succession Planning
- Family Law in the GCC
Engage with an outstanding international speaker line-up:
Why Attend Cross Border Planning?
Independent & Impartial
As the only fully independent provider of private client conference we are uniquely positioned to provide impartial events for the benefit of the whole industry. Our prime objective is to provide a stellar experience of our attendees within a a platform dedicated to facilitating success.
Unparalleled Networking Opportunities
Engage with a senior audience drawn from the whole private client intermediary network. Refreshment breaks, extended lunch and drinks reception provide plenty of opportunities to meet your key audience.
Private Client Lawyers - Tax Advisors - International Structuring Experts - Accountants - Trusts Professionals - Private Wealth Managers/Advisers - Investment Managers - Private Bankers - Immigration Lawyers - Real Estate Developers - Family Offices
Sophisticated and fully interactive
- Tune into presentation and panels discussions
- Join Q&As and participate in audience polls
- Network before, during and after the event
- Schedule meetings with delegates, speakers and sponsors
- Video and text chat live, 1:1 or in a group