10 November 2020
Cross Border Planning for the Private Client - Europe
Tackling the Key Issues affecting the Internationally Mobile Private Client
Cross Border Planning for the Private Client
4 key themes covered:
- Tax Planning
- Structuring & Estate Planning
- Wealth Management, Private Banking & Family Office
- Jurisdictional Options
Who will be attending?
The full spectrum of the intermediary market to HNWIs and families. Bringing together all aspects of issues affecting private clients in our focus on the core 4 themes relevant to globally mobile private clients. This is the only event that brings together the market under one roof.
Cross Border Planning Series
3rd & 4th September - Dubai
31st October & 1st November - Singapore
Packed full of even more content
Structuring & Estate Planning
- Private Wealth Disputes it – Cross Border Litigation Issues and Practical Tips
- The Role of Philanthropy in Private Wealth
- Next Generation Clients – How do Deal with them
- How can Offshore Structures be used effectively for international Private clients
- Trump and Brexit – What are the implications on Immigration Policy & How do you Access North America
- European Opportunities - UK, Cyprus & Malta
- UK Investor Immigration Program post Brexit
- Trusts and foundations/ Investments funds for Malta
- Caribbean Opportunities
Wealth Management, Private Banking and Family Office
- Asset Protection
- Investment 101 - what are the trends?
- Mastering the Challenges of an Ever-Changing World for Private Clients and Family Offices
Why Attend this Event
Independent & Impartial
As the only fully independent provider of such events we are uniquely positioned to provide impartial events for the benefit of the whole industry. Our only interest is the success and stellar experience at our events of our attendees.
An engaged and senior audience drawn from the whole intermediary network to HNWs is the perfect opportunity to benefit from meeting your key audience tailored to you. Many exclusive networking opportunities tare available at Cross Border Planning allowing you to connect with stakeholders you want to.
The speaker faculty is carefully selected for each and every event to bring the best thinkers on a particular topic to the events whatever.