2 September 2021
Leonardo Royal Hotel London St. Pauls,
Cyber Insurance Summit
The Key Event for the Underwriting, Claims, Exposure Management and Breach Response Community
WHAT'S ON THE AGENDA FOR 2021:
- Class Actions – BIPA, CCPA & GDPR - Market Perspectives Class Actions – BIPA, CCPA & GDPR - Market Perspectives
- New Risk Tools – Remote Scanning and Continuous Monitoring of Insureds
- Assessing the Impact of Covid-19 & Remote Working on the Cyber Market
Key Reasons for Attendance
Cyber Insurance 2021 is a key meeting point for the insurance industry to discuss cyber both as a line of business and as a peril.
With an international attendee and speaker profile, this event is the key meeting place for underwriters, brokers, claims, exposure management, cybersecurity and risk specialists.
- Industry views on the hardening market and changing underwriting and risk selection practices
- Insight into systemic cyber - SolarWinds and Microsoft Exchange Server hack
- Ransomware trends and responses from a breach response, underwriting and claims perspective
Reconnect with the industry
Our first priority in bringing Cyber Insurance back in person is to work closely with local authorities and venue partners.
Discover more about what range of measures we are taking, what Cyber Insurance may look like this year and why you can book with confidence based on our new booking policy.
The event will be planned carefully in accordance with the latest UK government guidelines.
Are you or your colleagues interested in attending more than one event in 2021?
Become a 2021 Event Sponsor
Take this opportunity to align yourself with experts in the field.
As an event sponsorship or exhibition partner, we can help you to forge new business relationships, share your experiences and position yourself as a go-to firm. Through understanding your business objectives and requirements we can tailor a solution to suit your strategy and budget. Don't miss your chance to get involved!
To learn more about all the opportunities available, please contact Luke Davies at Luke.Davies@informa.com.