March 30 - April 1, 2020
Hyatt Regency Orlando,
Visionary ideas, disruptive technology & partneringONE® to maximize product lifecycle & generate new revenue streams.
Identify, evaluate, and target new partners for drug development, delivery and applications.
24 Years of Drug Delivery Partnerships
Perfect Blend of Science and Business Development
- Source new partnerships and qualify new deals with 20+ hours of one-on-one partnering meetings
- Hear about the latest formulation development and drug delivery technologies with 4 Tracks, 2 workshops and multiple Keynotes and Plenaries
Extensive Coverage of Hot Topics and Trends in Four Tracks
- Challenges and Opportunities around Bioavailability and Sub-cutaneous Delivery
- Patient-Focused Design, Delivery and Technologies
- Connectivity Among Delivery Devices
- Regulatory perspectives on the latest guidelines and Combination Products
Unsurpassed Networking Opportunities
Your conference experience includes more than lectures:
- 20+ PartneringONE Hours
- Poster and Exhibition Hall
- Networking Lunches and Exhibition Breaks
- Cocktail Receptions
Two Half-Day Master Classes
- Alliance Management - Concepts and Tools to Make the Best our of Your Partnerships
- Negotiation for Drug Delivery Innovation
Presented by two long-time experts of business development and partnerships from Bayer AG and Lipp Life Sciences.
20+ Hours of partneringONE® Meetings
You spoke. DDP delivers.
You need more time for meetings with partners, customers and clients. Last year, 450+ meetings wasn't enough, so DDP 2020 will offer more than 20+ hours of partnering time through EBD Group's partneringOne®. Leverage partneringOne® to identify and qualify technology leads and close the deal that expands your product lifecycle.
It's easy as...
- Request meetings.
- Accept or decline requests from others.
- Arrive on site and meet.
Present a Poster at DDP
You've been working hard. Show off a little and highlight your company's latest research to an audience of 200 drug delivery scientists and business development executives. All posters are displayed in the exhibit & poster hall area throughout the event.
Please note that all poster presenters must be registered attendees.
Deadline to submit is Friday, March 6, 2020
Position yourself as a thought leader and showcase your innovations to an engaged community of scientists and researchers.
Get in touch about sponsorship opportunities at this year's event!
CONNECT WITH KEY BUYERS AT DRUG DELIVERY PARTNERSHIPS 2020 IN ORLANDO
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or focusing on new business development opportunities, collaborate with us to identify custom solutions to help you reach your goals.
Contact Michael Moriarty: MMoriarty@knect365lifesciences.com | +1 646-895-7412