September 21-24, 2020
Proudly part of BioPharm America,
Delivered Digitally | US Eastern Daylight Time
Visionary ideas, disruptive technology & partneringONE® to maximize product lifecycle & generate new revenue streams.
Identify, evaluate, and target new partners for drug development, delivery and applications.
Why attend DDP?
In light of the current global climate, it is more important than ever for the biotech and drug delivery communities to connect with one another, partner and share ideas – All in a safe, responsible way.
With our dedication to address the most pressing issues, DDP has undergone a timely transformation, moving to an all-digital format and offering attendees advanced digital features including the ability to participate in virtual content, exhibits and networking opportunities.
UNIQUE BENEFITS OF THIS ALL-VIRTUAL EVENT
- Customizable agenda with access to expanded session offerings
- Convenient session scheduling for increased productivity
- On-demand access to content and topic resources
- Interactive presentations/panels for reinforced learning
- Pointed problem-solving and solution sourcing
- Broader industry benchmarking and post-event analytics/insights
- Elevated and direct access to thought leaders and experts
POWER OF PARTNERING WITH partneringONE®
What is partneringONE®?
Our proprietary partnering platform, partneringONE®, allows you to identify prospective partners using advanced search capabilities and manage all your meeting requests in one place. Be prepared with a pre-filled, personalized meeting schedule.
See Who’s Who
- Attendee and company profiles provide insight into the delegation and sponsoring organizations
- Advanced search capabilities to identify opportunities and potential partners
DIGITAL CAPABILITIES AND FEATURES
- Access to Virtual Environment
- Audience Q&A
- Live Polling
- Expert-Led Problem-Solving
- Virtual Networking and Partnering
COMPREHENSIVE CONTENT AND DYNAMIC FEATURES
- 30+ Pre-recorded Presentations that will become on-demand at the end of each day
- Over 6 Hours of Live Speaker Q&A Sessions
- Networking with Industry Colleagues and Counterparts
Redefining your learning experience
Speakers from biohaven pharmaceuticals, Catalent, Merck, IDEO, GSK, Boehringer Ingelheim, and more present case studies, strategies, and first-hand insights and experience on the latest formulation development and drug delivery technologies.
- Discuss challenges and opportunities around bioavailability and sub-cutaneous delivery
- Delve into patient-focused design, delivery and technologies
- Learn about connectivity among delivery devices
- Get regulatory perspectives on the latest guidelines and Combination Products
Our stellar keynote lineup will speak on the industry’s hottest topics including:
- Innovations and future outlook on drug device and formulation technology
and patient centric design
- Drug delivery, device and formulations for new and advanced therapies
- Drawing the parallels of innovation from design firms to pharma
- Regulatory considerations on new FDA and EU-MDR Regulations on
Combination Products and the USP 800
IDENTIFY, EVALUATE, AND TARGET NEW PARTNERS WITH PARTNERINGONE®
MEET THE RIGHT PEOPLE AND ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS THROUGH VIRTUAL ONE-TO-ONE VIRTUAL MEETINGS
partneringONE® is an exclusive and powerful networking tool that allows you to schedule one-on-one virtual meetings with new and existing partners to advance your drug delivery business strategy.
Your registration includes access to the app and partnering with all attendees of Drug Delivery Partnerships, BioPharm America and AI Applications for Drug Discovery and Development.
PRESENT A POSTER
Consider presenting a poster at this virtual event to derive more value from attending. Share your research with your peers and learn from other posters as well. Many attendees tell us that being selected for a poster presentation helps to facilitate their company approval process to attend the event. Submit your poster abstract online today using the form below.
Deadline: Friday, September 18, 2020
Please note that all poster presenters must be registered attendees.
CONNECT WITH KEY BUYERS AT DRUG DELIVERY PARTNERSHIPS 2020
Whether you're increasing your company profile, launching a new product or focusing on new business development opportunities, collaborate with us to identify custom solutions to help you reach your goals.
Contact Michael Moriarty: MMoriarty@informaconnectls.com | +1 646-895-7412