Below you will find information and links that will prepare you for the DCT 2022. Please carefully read through each section below and let Roshni Shah know if you have any questions.
Please ensure you have sent Catherine Chang the following:
- Please send your high-resolution logo in EPS format for onsite signage & company profile ASAP
- Insurance Certificate - Friday 20th May. Please email a copy of your company's insurance certificate for general/public liability.
- Pass Registration - Friday 13th May. See Pass Registration section below for further information.
Sunday 5th June from 15:00 - 19:00
Please note a member of Informa staff will be onsite during these hours only. You may set up after 7pm however note member of informa staff will not be available.
EXHIBITION OPENING HOURS
Monday 6th June from 07:15 - 17:30
Tuesday 7th June from 07:45 - 17:45
Wednesday 8th June from 07:45 - 16:15
*** this is subject to change, you will be sent the final timings closer to the event
Wednesday 8th June from 16:15 onwards
YOUR STAND & DELIVERIES DETAILS
Standard size booths will be set with:
- Booth Size 10' x 8' space
- 1 standard table and 2 standard chairs
- access to electricity
You will need to provide your own pop up booth/ display. Please ensure that you bring any adapters or extension leads that you require for your stand, Informa Connect will not be able to provide these onsite.
High table booths will be set with:
- Booth size - 4sqm
- 1 high table and 2 bar stools
- access to electricity
Please note: the exhibit area is carpeted and wifi will be available for all exhibitors
DELIVERY ADDRESS & DETAILS
All stand materials should be shipped directly to the hotel, and arrangements to collect packages after the event must be made before you arrive. Items can be delivered to the hotel from 20th May 2022 onwards. Please ensure all your boxes are clearly labeled with the following:
ATTN: Sandra Osorio / Catherine Chang
Decentralized Clinical Trials / Informa Connect
Hyatt Regency Coral Gables
50 Alhambra Plaza
Coral Gables, Florida 33134 United States
[YOUR EXHIBITING COMPANY NAME and BOOTH NUMBER]
Box _ of _
Your items then must be collected from your own organized courier by no later than Thursday 9th June and please ensure your onsite representatives have full tracking information to help track packages onsite.
Hyatt Regency Coral Gables, Miami Florida
Accommodation is not included in your package. All attendees are required to book their own accommodation individually. Please click here for further information and reduced rate.
You are entitled to a certain number of complimentary registration passes per your agreement. If you are unsure how many passes you have used or what comes with your package, please contact Catherine Chang
The primary main contact from your company will receive a unique activation link and details of how to create an account on our registration portal, Visit Connect, to register your complimentary Main Conference and Booth Staff passes for the in-person event.
All in-person passes will be automatically registered for the virtual platform.
Lead Retrieval will be provided by Visit Connect and is available to all exhibitors. You can set up your scan licenses and lead retrieval questions within your Visit Connect.
* we will be providing a training session on how to navigate Visit Connect and scan passes on-site
At Informa Connect, we have an ambition to become a champion of sustainability within our business and across the specialist markets we serve.
As part of our FasterForward programme, we have committed to a series of specific and ambitious goals and activities that, over a five year period, will help us become an ever more sustainable, high impact business while supporting and accelerating change in our markets.
EXHIBITOR SUSTAINABILITY CHECKLIST
Firstly we have put together a useful checklist for you to follow on how you can exhibit at our event more sustainably - click here to learn more
Through our commitment to the evolution of the exhibitions industry, we aim to ensure that we are delivering the best possible experience for our customers. We believe that by moving away from the use of disposable exhibition booth we will improve the ease, quality, safety and sustainability of the exhibitor experience at our events. Therefore, as part of event regulation we ask that exhibitors do not use disposable booth. Disposable booths are defined as space only stands made to be used only once which are usually constructed from raw materials at the venue during build up and the main structure is disposed of after the event.
MORE INFO ON BETTER STANDS - click here
**We are specifying that any freebuild exhibitors must demonstrate evidence at both the design concept and build methodology that your stand’s core structural materials are re-useable or recycled
Core elements i.e. walls, archways, counters etc. must be constructed with reusable materials e.g. system build or stock panels
The stand structure must be prefabricated and ready to assemble onsite
Final adjustments to prefabricated pieces for fitting purposes is allowed
Final coat of acceptable TVOC paints for repair purposes only
Floor flats and system floors must be cut to size before coming onsite and be recyclable and/or reusable
The use of LED lighting
The use of recycled carpet, vinyl flooring, other floor coverings.
The use of one-time MDF panels or similar raw materials planned to be cutting to size onsite
The use of ‘other’ raw materials to construct core structural elements i.e. walls, archways, floor systems, counters, etc. that are not planned to be reused or recycled after use
Construction of any stand components from single use materials
Building from scratch onsite of any stand core elements
The use of incandescent light bulbs
The use of non-recycled carpet, vinyl flooring, other floor coverings.
The Virtual Showcase page allows you to connect directly with attendees, it's a place for you to display content such as videos, images, and documents. Each hub can hold up to 3 videos and 10 documents. The attendee can also connect with you and your team on the booth, through video chat and the messenger function. You can even host 1-1 meeting on your hub, simply arrange to meet your attendees at your hub in your Demo Room.
The Showcase can also be branded, the backdrop can be customized with your logo and company colors, every part of the booth is designed to fit your company as it would at a physical event.
VIRTUAL SHOWCASE ASSETS
A demo session will be set up with our Digital Delivery Team closer to the event to help you to build your Virtual Showcase page. In the meantime, please prepare the following Assets for your Virtual Showcase
DEADLINE: Monday 2nd May
- Company Website URL
- 1000 character company description
- Social Media Links - Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Company logo - (400 x 180px recommended). Make sure the image is cropped to the very edges of the logo with no white space around it. Your logo appears in the top left of your stand (PNG 5mb).
- Ten videos to represent your brand. When uploading a new video to the platform you must include a Title, Description and static Thumbnail which will display to visitors before a video is played. Finally drop your chosen video into the upload area (recommended 1920 x 1080px, landscape). Videos over 500MB or 5 minutes in length will fail to upload.
- Ten downloadable PDFs to your page for visitors to take away in their delegate bag. When uploading a new PDF to the platform you must include a Title and Description which shows to your stand visitors. A thumbnail (600 x 250px) is also required per PDF. Portrait PDFs are recommended.
- Showcase page background image (OPTIONAL) - Add an eye-catching background to your stand to make it stand out here. Make sure the image is as quality as possible whilst still being under 5MBin size (1920 x 1080px recommended). The background appears behind your stand contents so abstract backgrounds without any text to logos work best (PNG 5MB).
- Demo times you will be doing something in your booth Demo Room and would like attendees to join you