This course will build on your understanding of bioassays and immunoassays, helping you to come to grips with assay development, troubleshooting, performance management and more. Over 10, detailed modules you will understand key techniques for validation design and implementation and how to align to regulatory standards. In addition, you will become familiar with biostatistics and key data analysis methods.
BioProcess International Academy online courses are on-demand digital courses developed by our expert faculty providing learning on a range of technical topic areas.
Over 5 weeks students will learn through:
- 10 modules, split up into multiple bitesize recorded videos
- Quizzes to test your knowledge
- Revisiting the content with unlimited access to all the materials for 3 months
- Participating in the discussion forum to interact with other students
- Interacting with the trainer through the forum during the course
- Additional content such as materials and white papers available to download
Delegates will receive login instructions within a week of the course start date. If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What will you learn?
Understand the basic principles of biological assays
Learn how to develop bioassays and immunoassays including the necessary biostatistics
Build measurement systems, consider assay layout and select mathematical curve models to analyse your data
Validate and qualify your choice of model
Who is this course for?
If you develop assay methodologies, assign computational and analysis criteria, measure and validate performance characteristics, perform, evaluate and troubleshoot problem assays, or are responsible for the quality of the data - this course is for you.
Attendees should have a basic understanding of bioassays or immunoassays. Relevant departments may include:
- Quality Control (QC)
- Quality Assurance (QA)
- Cleaning Validation
- Regulatory Affairs
- Process Development
- Product Development
Find out more about online courses...
BioProcess International Academy online courses are perfect for busy professionals as they require just 2 hours per week of your time, and include an interactive forum for you to ask direct questions about challenges you are facing to expert course leaders.
ON AVERAGE, DELEGATES OF OUR ONLINE ACADEMIES SAID...
25% discount on Routledge books
As a student on the course you will receive a 25% discount on any Routledge books or eBooks. To view the full product range visit the Routledge website www.routledge.com.
Examples of books and eBooks within biopharmaceuticals include:
- Bioprocess Engineering: Downstream Processing
- Bioreactors: Animal Cell Culture Control for Bioprocess Engineering
- Fundamentals of Modern Bioprocessing
- Cell Culture Bioprocess Engineering, Second Edition
- PAT Applied in Biopharmaceutical Process Development and Manufacturing
- Process Validation in Manufacturing of Biopharmaceuticals
- And more
Engaging in Continuing Professional Development ensures that both academic and practical qualifications do not become out-dated or obsolete; allowing individuals to continually ‘up skill’ or ‘re-skill’ themselves, regardless of occupation, age or educational level. This course has been assessed and is CPD certified.