REGISTRATION INCLUDES ACCESS TO:
- Access to the DEI Summit at BWB, and all program content from the event
- Digital partnering badge to be used at your discretion post-event.
- Dedicated networking sessions, including coffee break and lunch.
- Access to the BWB welcome reception on Wednesday, September 28.
To qualify for the Nonprofit Organization (NPO) registration:
- Your organization must be a not-for-profit university, hospital, research center, institute, or other organization. Your organization must be an entity whose operation serves a collective, public or social benefit rather than operating to generate profit.
- Your email address must correlate to the institution stated in the Company/Organization field below.
- If you are a Primary Investigator, you must supply a recent publication or patent showing you are at the stated institution.
- Please note that this rate cannot be combined with any other discount, such as a delegation discount or multiple attendee discount.