Jane RichardsonSenior Director at Oracle Academy
Senior Director, Oracle Academy, EMEA, with the responsibility of the management and development of the Oracle Academy Academic Program in Europe Middle East and Africa.
- Focus on the development of public / private partnerships in education with MoE’s and NGO’s.
- Develop programs to deliver teacher and faculty training / CPD and encouraging the take up of computer science skills supporting projects for Girls into IT and STEM.
- Partner in the EU Digital Skills and Jobs coalition with a pledge to train 1,000 teachers over 3 years in Java and Database skills.
- Chief Executive of Electronics Scotland – Set up the Trade Association and developed public / private sector partnerships for the economic development of the sector across all tiers of the supply chain. Local and National Government policy lobbying for the sector, including EU policy. Developed education and training projects to support the Electronics manufacturing sector in Scotland.
- Head of Inward Investment at English Partnerships, the UK Government‘s regeneration agency, responsible for all Foreign Direct Investments across England particularly in the electronics sector. Formerly a member of the UK Government’s Invest in Britain Bureau - Committee for Overseas Promotion.