Mansoor AhmedExecutive Director – Middle East & Africa (MEA) Region at Colliers, UAE
Mansoor has over twenty years of experience in consulting and applied economic research at Colliers, Ernst & Young, Andersen Consulting Worldwide, and Manazel Real Estate PJSC, in the areas of Business / Strategic / Operational Planning and Transformation, Operators Search & Selection, Market and Financial Feasibility Studies, Valuations, Due Diligence and Private Equity.
He is Executive Director for Real Estate (Development Solution & Destination Consultancy), Healthcare, Education and Public Private Partnership (PPP), since 2010 for MEA Region. Mansoor is working with Colliers’ international offices and through Colliers’ centres of excellence platforms to bring together global innovations within depth local knowledge, to provide solutions which satisfy clients’ local needs.
Mansoor has assisted following schools to expand their operations in the MENA region
- King’s College School New Cairo – King's College, Taunton, new branch campus in New Cairo, Egypt
- Kent College West Cairo – Kent College, Canterbury, new branch campus in West Cairo, Egypt
- Cheltenham College, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, branch campus in Muscat Oman
- Downe House, Cold Ash, Thatcham, Berkshire, branch campus in Muscat Oman
- Kent College Dubai – Kent College, Canterbury branch campus in Dubai, UAE
Affordability in the K12 Education Sector – Dubai and Abu Dhabi: Challenges and Opportunities, 10:30View Session