Raymond ZucaroFounder & CIO at RVX Asset Management
- Ray is the Founder and Chief Investment Officer of RVX, responsible for the overall Emerging Market investment strategy of the firm, as well as Portfolio Manager for the RVX Global Opportunity Fund and emerging markets fixed income strategies.
- Prior to joining RVX, Ray co-founded SW Asset Management LLC in 2009 where he was a managing partner and portfolio manager in charge of single-name idea sourcing as well as credit research. In 2015, SW sold its investment management contracts to Salient Partners.
- From 2006-09, Ray was a Portfolio Manager at Drake Management where he concentrated on investment opportunities in EM and where his $1 billion EM portfolio was the best performing fund at Drake through the Credit Crisis.
- Prior to joining Drake, Ray was a senior investment analyst for two years at Consilium Investment Management LLC in Florida. In this capacity, he was the portfolio manager responsible for researching and recommending corporate fixed-income and equity securities across two absolute return vehicles and two benchmarked long-only accounts.
- Ray started his career as a corporate analyst at Americas Trust Bank (ATB) and later he was a corporate research analyst working with the same team at Standard (Bank) Asset Management in Florida.
- Ray received an MBA degree with a concentration in International Business and a Bachelor of Arts degree in Spanish and Psychology from Temple University graduating with High Honors. Ray also earned the CFA designation. Ray is fluent in Spanish and has working knowledge of Portuguese and Russian.