13 October 2020
How the energy sector and its customers can achieve a low carbon, sustainable future.
Identify the most economically viable technologies and business models for meeting 2030 and 2050 climate targets.
A one-day specialist forum bringing together the major stakeholders in the decarbonisation of industry, transport and the connected energy system. Part of Flame, Europe’s leading Gas and LNG conference.
2020 programme preview
Meet the end-to-end energy supply chain
Join industrial customers, utilities, energy/fuel suppliers, grid operators, regulators and government representatives to share decarbonisation pilot results, opportunities for collaboration and meaningful discussions about the economic prospects of the major low carbon energy solutions.
Industrial customer perspectives on:
- Energy transition strategies and future requirements
- Remaining competitive as carbon pricing and climate regulations increase
- Commitments to green gas, wind, solar, CCUS and other technologies
The role of hydrogen in the energy transition
- Lessons learned from the major pilot projects around Europe
- New business models and applications in the hydrogen space
- Find out which industrial customers are looking to use hydrogen in the future and their strategies for converting to hydrogen
Emerging opportunities on energy storage, flexibility and coupling
- Developments in the scaling up of power-to-gas, green/blue hydrogen, EVs/VPPs and other technologies
- The most promising new business models for building flexibility into the connected energy system
#ETWF is co-located with the Flame conference, Europe’s largest and most prestigious gas and LNG conference. For the first time in 2020, it will share networking breaks and morning plenaries with the main conference, for added networking with potential partners.
The first round of speakers confirmed for 2020 include:
Director for Energy Policy and Energy Intensive Industries
Federal Ministry for Sustainability and Tourism, Austria
Get your brand the exposure and attention it deserves
Use our platform to showcase your innovative ideas and present your latest projects to 100+ professionals from the end-to-end energy supply chain.
Create greater awareness of your brand with one of our custom sponsorship and exhibition, networking and digital packages.
Energy Transition World Forum is a CPD is a CPD certified event. Attendees will gain 8 CPD points from attending the conference.
Get the latest event updates
View Session: National policies, incentives and regulatory frameworks for the energy transition
Is Europe on course to reach its decarbonisation targets for 2030 and 2050? How effective are the policies currently in place to assist with the transition to a low carbon economy, and how might they be strengthened?
Filmed at the 2019 Energy Transition World Forum in Amsterdam, this panel discussion provides an in-depth appraisal of the policy landscape shaping decarbonisation initiatives in Europe.
Log in or register for your Informa Connect account now to view.