24 September 2020
Online Virtual Conference,
Delivered Live (UK Time) & On-Demand Afterwards
European Stress Testing Forum
Looking to the Future of Stress Testing in the EU and Beyond
The Premier Gathering for Stress Testing Professionals
Meet Our Expert Speakers
Benefit from subject matter expertise from regulatory professionals, industry practitioners and leaders of industry associations.
Prepare to work with new scenarios, standards, and risk
Over the course of one focused day, connect with risk managers and stress testing professionals to discuss the utilisation of stress testing as a tool for running a business with optimal efficiency.
How can you use stress testing to optimise your business?
- Stress testing is both a regulatory requirement and a commercial opportunity. Discover the latest in identifying and exploiting value drivers.
- How can we stress test for extreme scenarios?
- What can you learn about your company by performing quantitative reverse stress tests?
- Examine what functions different departments play in organisational stress testing.
Explore the evolution of stress testing as a risk management practice
- What are the best practices for managing model risk in your stress testing program?
- Compare the challenges of the EU wide stress test with CCAR and the PRA stress test.
- Consider the impact of stress testing on capital requirements.
- What are the latest macro-prudential stress testing perspectives?
2020 highlights include:
- Examine what the postponement of the EBA stress test means for banks.
- Explore how to incorporate climate risk scenarios into your stress testing processes.
- Understand the coming implications of AI and machine learning applications in stress testing.
- Look at the future of the EU-wide stress test.
SPONSOR & EXHIBITOR OPPORTUNITIES
As an event sponsorship or exhibition partner, we can help you to forge new business relationships, share your experiences and position yourself as a go-to firm for issues relating to Stress Testing in Europe. Through understanding your business objectives and requirements we can tailor a solution to suit your strategy and budget. Don't miss your chance to get involved!
For a bespoke package, contact Jo Dixon on Jo.Dixon@informa.com or +44 (0) 20 7551 9318.