24 - 25 November 2020
Virtual conference & networking,
Live-streamed (UK time, GMT) | On-demand after
European Sustainable Investment Summit
Challenges and opportunities in sustainable and responsible investing mid- and post-crisis.
HEAR FROM 70+ EXPERT SPEAKERS, INCLUDING:
MAKE CONNECTIONS THAT MATTER, WHEREVER YOU ARE
In this time of physical disconnection, set your business up for continued success by building relationships with senior decision-makers from across the world
Keep up with key developments shaping the new era:
EXPERT PRODUCT & INVESTMENT INSIGHT:
- How have ESG flows fared through the pandemic?
- Designing and implementing a future-proofed investment strategy
- Responsible marketing of ESG funds
- Managing climate-related financial risks and opportunities
- Passive vs Active approaches to ESG
- Are we seeing enough real-world Impact?
KEY POLICY AND REGULATORY DEVELOPMENTS:
- EU Action Plan – Where are we now?
- Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation (SFDR) coming into force in March 2021
- How are firms implementing mandatory sustainability disclosures?
- ESG amendments to MiFID II; suitability requirements and product governance
- Implementing the Senior Managers and Certification Regime (SM&CR); 2021 deadline
PLUS, GET ACCESS TO UCITS & AIFMD LONDON:
This year, the European Sustainable Investment Summit will stream concurrently with UCITS & AIFMD London. Attendees of both events will be able to attend sessions at either event, and network with delegates and speakers from either event.
Attend the UCITS & AIFMD London stream to discover how senior asset managers in the UK, Luxembourg, Ireland and the rest of Europe are optimizing their regulatory, product and distribution strategies in the new era.