23 - 24 March 2021
Live virtual panels, Q&A & networking sessions,
GMT | On-demand afterwards
Reconnect with the export credit community.
Engage with key stakeholders to optimise your trade credit and political risk strategies in 2021.
Understand how the industry is navigating insurance capacity and risk appetite, changing banking regulations, debt sustainability, the growing role of multilaterals and the state of sustainable finance across export finance.
2021 speakers included:
BE PART OF THE CONVERSATION
Make connections that matter; optimise your strategies by connecting with experts from around the world
Networking is back. In this time of physical disconnection, set your business up for continued success by building relationships with senior decision-makers from across the world.
Connect with the biggest users and providers of export credit insurance in the virtual networking hall.
- Join group networking sessions in the virtual networking hall; spontaneously connect with delegates from around the world
- Schedule 1-1 meetings before, during and after the event;
- Take advantage of the platform's topic-based matchmaking algorithm, to make connections with aligned interests.
Engage in live panel discussions on the hottest topics impacting your business:
- Geopolitical update: evolving risks and impacts around the world
- How is risk appetite and capacity changing?
- How will reshoring supply chains reconfigure world trade?
- Growing regulations for banks; regulatory capital relief
- Sovereign defaults and debt sustainability in Africa
- The growing importance of multilaterals and their capacity for support in the credit insurance sector
- How banks and insurers are practically approaching green financing
Reconnect with decision-makers and industry leaders, including the biggest users and providers of export credit insurance
Engage with senior leaders across the entire trade and investment surety ecosystem:
- Investment managers
- Multilateral development banks
- Commercial banks
- Export credit agencies
- Insurers, reinsurers
- Specialist consultancies