September 21–23, 2020
Boston Marriott Cambridge,
Highly Acclaimed as the “Must Attend” Event for CFOs, Finance and Accounting Leaders within the Bioscience Industry
Uniquely geared to the nuances of bioscience companies, this comprehensive event provides financial strategies and accounting best practices for small and mid-sized life science companies as they transition from private to public, enter into collaborations, progress R&D, commercialize products, implement enterprise systems, cultivate talent, recognize revenue and communicate with key stakeholders.
What to Expect
Applicable Content on High-Impact Industry Issues
- Healthcare industry critical updates
- Emerging global risks and international market considerations
- Technical accounting hot topics and best practices in SEC reporting
- Talent sourcing, retention and team building
- Investor relations and communicating with key stakeholders
- Roadmaps for commercializing new products
- Models for clinical cost management, forecasts and accruals
- Playbook on gross-to-net management
- Considerations for IPOs, SOX controls and scaling the business
- SEC oversight and regulatory trends
- Implementing financial systems, automation and ERP lessons learned
Tailored Tracks to Match Company Maturity
I. Clinical-Stage Companies
II. Commercial-Stage Companies
Valuable Networking and Growth Opportunities
- Network with over 250 attendees
- Participate in charitable give-back activities to support local hospitals
- Gain career development strategies
- Immerse yourself in an insightful Culture, Diversity and Inclusion roundtable
- Take advantage of over 9 hours of networking time
Download the 2020 Preview
See all the latest updates for Informa Connect–CBI’s upcoming Finance & Accounting for Bioscience Companies East.
Connect with Key Decision-Makers at Finance & Accounting for Bioscience Companies East
Whether you’re looking to generate quality leads, showcase thought leaders, or reinforce your brand, collaborate with us to identify custom sponsorship opportunities to help you reach your business objectives.
For more information about opportunities to reach a qualified audience, contact LifeSciencePartners@informaconnectls.com.