September 21 - 23, 2020|★ VIRTUAL EVENT,(All-Digital Format)
A Virtual Bi-Coastal Event for CFOs, Corporate Controllers, Accounting and Finance Executives
Uniquely geared to the nuances of bioscience companies, this comprehensive event provides financial strategies and accounting best practices for small and mid-sized life science companies as they transition from private to public, enter into collaborations, progress R&D, commercialize products, implement enterprise systems, cultivate talent, recognize revenue and communicate with key stakeholders.
Redefining Your Learning Experience
In light of the current global climate, it is more important than ever for the bioscience community to connect with one another, strategize and share ideas – All in a safe, responsible way. With our dedication to address the most pressing issues, Finance & Accounting for Bioscience Companies, taking place September 21 - 23, has undergone a timely transformation, moving to an all-digital format and offering attendees the ability to participate in virtual content, exhibits and networking opportunities.
UNIQUE BENEFITS OF THIS ALL‑VIRTUAL EVENT:
- Customizable agenda with access to expanded session offerings
- Convenient session scheduling for increased productivity
- On-demand access to content and topic resources
- Efficient and ROI-driven networking
- Interactive presentations/panels for reinforced learning
- Pointed problem-solving and solution sourcing
- Broader industry benchmarking and post-event analytics/insights
- Elevated and direct access to thought leaders and experts
DIGITAL CAPABILITIES AND FEATURES:
- Access to Virtual Environment from Any Device or Browser
- Live Slide Sharing
- Audience Q&A
- Live Polling
- Digital Note Taking
- Interactive Quizzes
- Expert-Led Problem-Solving
- Private Meeting and Chat Rooms
- One-to-One Partnering
POWER OF PARTNERING:
- Attendee and company profiles provide insight into the delegation and sponsoring organizations
- Advanced search capabilities to identify opportunities and potential partners
When and How to Connect?
- Sophisticated and seamless scheduling tools to establish meeting times
- Ease-of-use technology to enable virtual networking
COMPREHENSIVE CONTENT AND CONTINUED PROFESSIONAL ED:
- 20+ On-Demand Sessions
- 5 “Ask the Expert” Hours
- Keynotes from the SEC, FASB, CFOs, CAOs, Board Members and More!
- Live Luminary Panel from Inspiring Industry Innovators
- Wall Street Keynote
- Interactive Industry-Only Roundtable
Who Should Attend
You will benefit from attending this event if you are CFO, CAO, Controller or senior-level director from the pharmaceutical, biotech or medical device industries with responsibilities or involvement in the following areas:
This conference will also benefit consultants, software providers and auditing firms that provide outside council to pharmaceutical accounting executives.
Connect and Network with Key Decision-Makers at Finance & Accounting for Bioscience Companies
Whether you’re looking to generate quality leads, showcase thought leaders, or reinforce your brand, collaborate with us to identify custom sponsorship opportunities to help you reach your business objectives.
For more information about opportunities to reach a qualified audience, contact LifeSciencePartners@informaconnectls.com.