Delivered as a Hybrid Event September 20-22, 2021
In-Person September 20-21 | Virtual September 22,
Boston’s Essential Forum for Advancing Financial and Commercial Success of Innovative Bioscience Companies
Tailored to the unique needs of bioscience companies, this CPE-accredited annual forum convenes the brightest financial and accounting minds from the nation’s leading trailblazers. Hear from industry experts on high impact topics such as strategies to scale the business, creating value, emerging risks and digital transformation.
What to Expect...
Strategies to Scale and Grow
- New Launch Planning and Commercialization Expertise
- Biotech Equity Funding Models and Pathways into the Public Markets
- Forecasting, Modeling and Valuation Strategies
Cutting Edge Technologies and Solutions
- Future of Finance – Digital Transformation and Innovative Technologies
- Real World, Practical Applications of AI, RPA, Machine Learning and Bots
- Innovative Ways to Run Clinical Trials and Succeed Virtually
- Outsourcing vs. Insourcing IT Services Best Practices to Improve Profitability
Best Practice Sharing and Benchmarking with Peers
- Engage with key stakeholders and hear from diverse perspectives during in-person roundtable discussions
- Hear from dynamic Biotech Pioneers during our CEO Fireside Chat
- Learn from seasoned CFOs on Leadership Lessons and Tackling Today’s Challenges
- Gain Strategies for Driving Value in Controllership in the Digital Era
Continuing Professional Credits (CPE)
Continuing Professional Credits (CPE) will be provided in accordance with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA). State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit.
On Average, Each Year...
Connect and Network with Key Decision-Makers at Finance & Accounting for Bioscience Companies
Whether you’re looking to generate quality leads, showcase thought leaders, or reinforce your brand, collaborate with us to identify custom sponsorship opportunities to help you reach your business objectives.
For more information about opportunities to reach a qualified audience, contact LifeSciencePartners@informaconnectls.com.