September 19-20, 2023
Hyatt Regency Boston,
Boston’s Essential Forum for Advancing Financial and Commercial Success of Innovative Bioscience Companies
Tailored to the unique needs of bioscience companies, this CPE-accredited annual forum convenes the brightest financial and accounting minds from the nation’s leading trailblazers. Hear from industry experts on high impact topics such as strategies to scale the business, creating value, emerging risks and digital transformation.
Meet the Brightest Financial & Accounting Minds from the Nation’s Leading Trailblazers
What to Expect at Finance & Accounting for Bioscience Companies
Strategies to Scale and Grow
- Funding Arrangements that Adhere Positively to the Current Market Environment
- Financial Preparations for Commercialization Launch
- Partnerships and Collaborations Considerations for Team Structure and Management
- Automating Workflow for Optimal Efficiencies within your Accounting and Finance Team
- Pricing and contracting for digitization and streamlining the partner journey
- Considerations for incorporation of AI and compliance
- Technical Accounting Best Practices from the Regulatory, Documentation and Disclosure Perspectives
- Forecasting and Analysis Approaches for Planning Accuracy
On Average, Each Year...
of Audience in Clinical Stage
of Audience in Commercial Stage
of Audience are VP or C-Level
Connect and Network with Key Decision-Makers at Finance & Accounting for Bioscience Companies
Whether you’re looking to generate quality leads, showcase thought leaders, or reinforce your brand, collaborate with us to identify custom sponsorship opportunities to help you reach your business objectives.
For more information about opportunities to reach a qualified audience, contact LifeSciencePartners@informaconnectls.com.
Timely topics, excellent presenters, lively engaged audience and excellent networking opportunity!