Dale SanderChief Financial Officer and Chief Corporate Development Officer at Humacyte
As Chief Financial Officer of six life science and business service companies during both private and public phases, I have provided financial leadership to enable the commercialization of products and services on six continents. In addition to finance, I have led key operational and strategic areas of my organizations including strategic planning, corporate development, M&A, manufacturing, IT, legal, human resources, and facilities. Specific accomplishments include:
• Completed over 25 public and private equity and debt offerings, including three IPOs in the U.S. and Europe. Managed investment community relationships in the United States, Europe, and Asia as well as all SEC, GAAP, IFRS and local statutory requirements.
• Led successful IPOs and subsequent investor relations for dual-listed company (U.S. and Europe) while growing market capitalization 20X.
• Provided financial leadership through key company transitions in entities from start-ups with 20 employees to global operations with 60,000 employees, including M&A integration, rapid commercial growth, global expansion, ERP implementation, and IPOs.
• Drove strategic and business planning initiatives to maximize value from my companies’ services and products, and instituted dashboard and other reporting to provide real-time feedback of key drivers of customer, country, vertical and global profitability.
• Identified commercial and licensing opportunities, and negotiated and completed corporate partnerships, service agreements and M&A transactions, in the U.S., Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and South America.
I have served as a credible and compelling advocate for my companies leading to success in financing, partnering and other business transactions.