CPE SPONSOR: AICPA
Attending the AICPA & CIMA Finance Transformation Asia Conference - will help you secure up to 14.5 CPE Credits. The details are as follows:
- 14.5 CPE Credits (two main conference days )
Visit the below webpage for more information on CPE requirements and credits.
Enabled by disruptive technologies, the future of the finance function is to go beyond a traditional, core accounting department and become a much greater strategic and influential player within the business.
Finance Transformation Asia 2019 is designed to help CFOs/Heads of Finance on their growth journeys, to capitalise and accelerate the function and the team on a digital future.
A wide range of topics will be explored and at the end of the sessions attendees will be able to understand and determine key points for the following topics, among many others:
- Embracing disruptive technologies in the finance function
- Upskilling role and and competencies of the CFO and finance workforce
- How to accelerate Finance's role of strategy and growth partner
- Embedding a culture of collaboration and business partnering
Conference will be relevant to but is not limited to, the following roles:
- Chief Financial Officers & SVP/VP of Finance
- Heads of Finance Transformation
- Heads of GBS / Finance Shared Service
- Public, Management & Corporate Accountants
- Group Chief Accountants / CAO
- Corporate Controllers
- Heads of FP&A
Instructional Delivery Method:
Group Live: Presentations, Q&As, discussions and panel sessions.
There is no advanced preparation required for this event.
Course Level: Advanced
Prerequisites: The conference will be suitable for senior finance professionals who have been in a stratregic role for at least two years, with advanced competency to analyze and apply.
NASBA Field of Study (FOS) Summary:
- Finance (F)
- Personnel/Human Resources (PHR)
- Information Technology (IT)
- Business Management & Organization (BMO)
- Personal Development (PD)
Questions / Concerns:
For more information regarding registration for the course, complaints, and/or programme cancellation policies, please contact Claire Barnes at Claire.Barnes@informa.com