29-30 September 2020
Online Virtual Conference,
Delivered Live & On-Demand Afterwards
Financial Institutions Litigation 2020
A broad-ranging analysis of the unique criminal, civil, and regulatory issues currently facing the world of financial litigation
Reasons to attend the most established finance litigation conference in the industry
In these uncertain times it can be difficult to plan for the future. But the industry insights and powerful connections you find at -events are just as important to you than ever.
So in light of global precautions and restrictions caused by COVID-19, we wanted to offer our community an opportunity to get together, take stock and talk about challenges and opportunities without the need to travel or gather in a single location.
What to expect
This isn’t like other digital events you’ve seen before.
Wherever you are, you'll be able to access the same quality panel discussions, presentations and case studies, and benefit from the invaluable networking you've come to expect from a face to face event. Sessions are spread out across 2 afternoons so that the content will be more manageable for digital consumption.
Insights from Industry Experts
The two day digital program has gathered industry-leading speakers to tackle important issues including:
- COVID-19’s impact on litigation
- Litigation and regulation that has shaped this year and beyond
- Disclosure and Privilege
- Financial Crime
- Impact on increased regulatory focus on ESG
A NEW DIGITAL EXPERIENCE
Sophisticated and fully interactive:
- Tune into presentation and panels discussions
- Join Q&As and participate in audience polls
- Network before, during and after the event
- Schedule meetings with delegates, speakers and sponsors
- Video and text chat live, 1:1 or in a group