DIGITAL FEATURES @ FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS LITIGATION 2020
Digitally meet the people who matter to you
START NETWORKING BEFORE THE EVENT
The platform and app will go live a week before the event kicks-off. So you can create a profile and start getting to know your fellow attendees. Add your organization's info, job role, social media links and more. Display your interest, what you seek, and what you offer. You can even pre-arrange meetings with like-minded individuals to make sure that your networking starts off on the right foot.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
Live streamed content
Live streamed content
Expert insight direct to your own screen.
We have set up a seamless experience for viewing live content, enabling you to follow along with the speakers, panels, and Q&As in real-time as if you were in the room with them.
Simply log onto the digital platform, browse the agenda and tune into the sessions that interest you the most.
You can submit questions through the live streaming software, allowing you to engage with what you’re seeing on stage.
Plus, you’ll be able to see who’s watching along with you and drop them a message to continue the conversation after the session.
Our virtual platform will enable digital to digital face to face connections, ensuring you can still meet the people that matter most to you.
Simply create your personalised profile, indicate the sectors that interest you and the kind of people you’d like to meet, and our smart matchmaking algorithm will do the rest.
You can schedule a time during or after the event to connect online or by phone.
MEETINGS MADE SIMPLE
Found an attendee you want to meet with?
Time slots where both parties are available are displayed to enable you to quickly set up 1:1 meetings.
During these 1:1 meetings you can view video, share screens and attendees can invite their colleagues to join too.
Added Benefits for Sponsors
Explore new ways to drive your company forward on our powerful digital platform
YOUR DIGITAL SPACE
- INCREASED BRAND EXPOSURE: Showcase your expertise and services by creating a material bank of shareable information.
- YOUR DIGITAL BOOTH: Present your products in one easily accessible place where attendees can meet company representatives.
- ENGAGE WITH THE INDUSTRY: Seamlessly chat to people who are excited and want to know more about you
Insightful Data and Analytics
- POST EVENT REPORTS: give you insights into how the attendees engaged with your session or virtual booth so you can fine-tune your strategies for the future.
- INFORMATION ON WHO ATTENDED: see who tuned in for the sessions you delivered, or were involved in, and what their interests are.
- MEETING SUMMARIES: you'll have access to a summary detailing the number of meeting requests each of your company representatives sent out and received