December 7-11, 2020
The Finovate Fintech Fulltime Review
Reviewing critical challenges and opportunities in the fintech industry across 2020
What is the Finovate Fintech Fulltime Review?
A week of webinars, videos, whitepapers, eMagazines and more. With a new hot topic covered each day, and all content accessed online.
What's coming up...
Join our LendingTech Digital Day to learn about the latest trends and forecasts for the future of lending.
- Lending in a post-pandemic world: in the face of uncertainty and caution, how will the lending landscape shift?
- Remaining competitive in the new reality, and rebuilding trust
- Harnessing digital channels to offer flexible solutions to your customers
- The ever-increasing importance of cutting-edge data for credit risk assessment in the new normal
Join the PayTech Digital Day to learn about the latest trends and forecasts for the future of the payments industry.
- Changing customer payments habits in a post-COVID-19 landscape, particularly the cashless society
- Increased appetite for digital, contactless payments technology, and delivering the future of payments
- How real-time payments are forging the future of the payments industry, and the technologies to support this transformation
Join our FraudTech Digital Day to learn about how to protect your business and customers from cyber threats.
- Rewriting the script for a safeguarded customer journey – financial crime in digitised banking
- Assessing trend in digital identity, cloud computing, IoT, AI, ML and automation
- Maximizing positive user experience and minimizing security breaches while deterring attackers
- Regulation & technology – Cyber threats mitigation and prevention
Join our BankingTech Digital Day to learn about the latest trends and forecasts for the future of banking.
Join our WealthTech Digital Day to learn about the latest trends and forecasts for the future of wealth and investment.
- Re-thinking wealth management in a ‘digital first’ future
- How the pandemic has accelerated digital adoption and the rise of automated advisors
- Financial inclusion 3.0: Exploring the obstacles and opportunities in the democratization of investment
- Tools to survive and thrive in the era of hyper-personalization
- Understanding the shifting social demographics transforming wealth management