June 22-26, 2020
The Finovate Fintech Halftime Review
As we approach the half way mark of 2020, we review what’s happened in the fintech industry so far.
With a specialized focus on the latest in payments transformation, fraud & cyber crime prevention technology, bankingtech and wealthtech.
What is the Finovate Fintech Halftime Review?
A week of webinars, videos, whitepapers, eMagazines and more. With a new hot topic covered each day, and all content accessed online.
Login from the comfort of your desk anytime and choose the content that suits you.
What's coming up...
Join our LendingTech Digital Day to learn about the latest trends and forecasts for the future of lending.
- Supporting Stimulus Lending Programs with Appian
- Driving Higher Close Rates, Faster Closes, and Higher Customer Loyalty with Glance
- How do machine learning and non-traditional data affect credit scoring?
- Incorporating blockchain lending to create a time efficient, seamless system
Join the PayTech Digital Day to learn about the latest trends and forecasts for the future of the payments industry.
- Looking Under the Hood of Today’s Payments Ecosystem with Fiserv
- PSD2, APIs, and open banking: The dawn of truly customer-focused mobile payments
- How fintechs, payments providers and banking partnerships can deliver the future of payments
- Harnessing technology for seamless international payments
Join our FraudTech Digital Day to learn about how to protect your business and customers from cyber threats.
- Understanding the scale of the problem – how and why financial crime is thriving in the new digital world
- Biometrics and digital identity in a cashless, digitized society
- Mitigating against current and future cyber threats
- Balancing act: protecting your customers data while delivering a positive user experience
Join our BankingTech Digital Day to learn about the latest trends and forecasts for the future of banking.
- What are the market calling for? How to bring banks into the present through digital transformation of customer experience
- Opportunities presented through open banking
- AI, chatbots, machine learning, blockchain and decentralised technologies, how can these help your business and what do you need to know?
- Utilizing data in new and intelligent ways
Join our WealthTech Digital Day to learn about the latest trends and forecasts for the future of wealth and investment.
- Rethinking Traditional Wealth Management Services with Aixigo
- Tools to survive and thrive in the era of hyper-personalisation
- How can you automate to digitally transform your business and client services?
- The rise of automated advisors
Stand out from the crowd
Generate leads, raise your profile, prove your thought leadership and expertise. Whatever it is, our expert digital team will work with you to get you what you want.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information