Your time. Well spent.
A virtual event delivering cutting edge insight from expert speakers. Direct to you.
Only the hottest topics
The best content. Bite-sized. Which included:
- A panel discussion on the rise & fall of Asia’s digital banks
- Ways to pay in SEA: the digital development of credit card, e-wallet and BNPL
- The trends and opportunities shaping Insurtech in Asia
- Buy now, pay later: a great product for customers or a debt trap?
- Driving change in financial inclusion in Asia.
Expert speakers who shared vital intel
Get the knowledge you need from the most influential minds in the industry.
Experts who spoke included Celent, Fintech Hong Kong Association, Intersystems, Forester, Insignia Ventures Partners, CE Innovation Capital, Kotak Mahindra Bank and more
Join senior professionals from banks, financial services, fintechs, tech companies and investors - all interested in exploring opportunities in Asia's growing financial markets.
Attendees at the June 2022 event included AQUMON, Barclays, HSBC Singapore, ICICI BANK, J.P. Morgan, InnoVen Capital, OCBC Bank and many more.
Financial institutions attend for free!
The Edge experience
Big ideas for when you're short on time.
- The live event is compressed into just 6 hours.
- Get the latest insights from industry experts via fast paced, short, sharp sessions.
- Join live and or catch up on-demand. Watch when suits you.
- Connect with the speakers and fellow attendees.
The Finovate Edge Season Ticket
Unlock access to a full series of virtual events throughout the year, covering key topics such as customer experience, conversational banking, back office and core technologies and many more.
Stay up to date on all things Finovate and stay connected with fintech leaders.
Financial institutions register for free. Standard passes cost just £299!
Hear from the leading experts in Asian FinTech including:
Curious about what’s going on in the Far East? Don’t miss FinovateAsia - the melting pot of fintech.
CERTIFIED BY THE CPD CERTIFICATION SERVICE
Attendees can request a CPD certificate after the event. For further information on CPD certification please visit www.cpduk.co.uk
The Finovate Group
The Finovate Group is a research and events firm focused on innovation in financial and banking technology. Our team runs the Finovate conference series and authors the associated blogs.