October 16, 2019
Add the Summit Day to your main conference ticket and save $100.
What will you learn?
Taking a deep dive into distributed ledger technology, this dedicated summit day will bring you expert speakers and a multitude of case studies for real life examples of where DLT is being used and having an impact.
Bringing together those with practical, hands-on insight, explore what distributed ledger technology means for the future of financial services and why we need DLT rather than just using a traditional database.
Areas to be discussed include:
- What is distributed ledger technology and what is the business case for it?
- How regulators around the world are approaching this new technology
- Clearing up the confusion about blockchain and crypto currencies
- ICOs, STOs and tokenisation – where are we after the crypto winter?
- How to achieve industry consensus around standardisation and data sharing to drive blockchain forwards
- What are the real user cases for blockchain within a financial institution?
- Case studies on using blockchain for mobile payments; cross border payments; trade finance; supply chain; credit; insurance; capital markets and identity management
- The interaction of AI and blockchain – how should we connect these two data driven technologies?
Speakers will be announced soon!