STARTUP BOOSTER PROGRAM
Insights and connections to give startups a boost
Startup Booster tickets cost just $295 giving you access to the full event. Including access to special content and networking opportunities exclusively for early-stage companies participating in this program. Get unique insights and meet with the investors, financial institutions, corporate partners, and tech firms that make up Finovate’s influential audience.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Participants experience dedicated programming for early-stage companies, in addition to powerful networking opportunities.
Startup Booster registration includes:
- Access to Startup Booster workshops and specifically-designed startup sessions
- Access to the Startup Booster speed-networking session
- Access to our app and meeting platform to see who’s attending and schedule 1-to-1 meetings with them
- Full event access FinovateAsia
- Continuing startup education after the event through the Finovate Startup Booster Webinar program
- Logo recognition on the event website as a Startup Booster participant
- Discounted registration fee of $295 for all three days (face value of $995)
ONLY AT FINOVATEASIA: STARTUP BOOSTER PITCHES!
Startups participating in Startup Booster at FinovateAsia will also have the opportunity to do an on-stage, three-minute pitch on Wednesday, 8 July on the Startup Stage.
Companies who are interested in doing pitches should start by registering for the Startup Booster program. The Startup Booster Pitch selection will begin in March. Pitch sessions are first-come, first-served, so pre-register now and mark your calendars to get the best chance of getting on stage.
HOW DO I PARTICIPATE?
The FinovateAsia Startup Booster program is open to all fintech startups who are less than 5 years old that have raised less than $5M USD. To participate, please fill out the form here, and we will get back to you shortly. See you in Singapore!
Please note: meeting the criteria listed above does not guarantee that you will be accepted. Limited availability.