Louise BeaumontCo-Chair, Open Banking & Payments Working Group at Tech UK
Dr Louise Beaumont works with legislators and regulators to drive positive disruption, with corporates to cope with disruption, and with start-ups to exploit disruption. As such, she has a rounded perspective on our open future.
Over the last couple of years Louise has:
· Made the case for Financial Services policies capable of delivering the future that consumers and businesses deserve, as Co-Chair of techUK’s Open Banking & Payments Working Group and as a member of the End User Advisory Council at Pay.UK, the UK’s leading retail payments authority.
· Argued for the sound foundations required to deliver the services consumers and businesses deserve, as a member of various groups at the Open Banking Implementation Entity.
· Articulated the future of Payments, as an Industry Advisor to Bottomline Technologies, and imagined the Open Future, as Strategic Advisor to Publicis.Sapient (part of the Publicis Groupe) and their clients on Open Banking.
· Continued to invest in and undertake board or advisory roles with start-ups including Funding Options (FinTech), Signoi (AI), and Message Heard (Podcasting).
· Spoken at well over 100 events, including anchoring the Open Futures day at Money2020 Europe; written or been quoted in well over 100 articles, delivered lectures at Judge, Warwick and Henley Business Schools, and judged The Banker’s Tech Awards.